COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback Taeyeon "Purpose" 2nd Full Album drops on 22nd October 2019, Finally (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Taeyeon 2nd full album coming on 22nd October digital (6pm KST) n 23th October physical.

@mysteric @Xeulgi @lexus @MiraeTheFuture @NogaNono @RandAlThor @imyourkilljoy @baekk @goyo @Jungkook @Darkyoda47 @potato @Kimino @Vampire @SteviSone @SugaRush I only tagged SNSD tag list from the official TagList, if u want to be added, pls do so to it in k-music pinned threads.

I posted more updates to the Taeyeon artist thread:

Teaser pics:
cae9b9e1-aaa5-4806-81b9-56f5130a323f.jpg

7f1efa73-408b-4718-9f35-a4f4d8fbe23d.jpg

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there were some teaser pictures released too

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Another full album. I’m so freaking happy :nekolove:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Which songs would be included ?
In my effort to be efficient but also tag users I dint post this here

1,3,4 were performed live at her 'S concerts, 5 & 6 were released as digital single earlier this year. 7 is self-explanatory. 3(?), 8-12 are hopefully all-new tracks. (Unless this ig is speculation n/or I'm wrong abt 3, tats ard 6 all-new (to us) tracks; I've read it's 10 brand new(unreleased but performed in concerts, my own words; paraphrasing), so it's sth to celebrate n rejoice. Since it's been on the radar since abt a year ago according (to my memory, before her 'S concerts even; there was a timeline of SM releases seen last year tat or earlier this year tat included her solo album, then Four Seasons/Blue came out; blindsiding most of us but now it's actually being released so Yay! I'll try to correct update after confirming.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
In my effort to be efficient but also tag users I dint post this here

1,3,4 were performed live at her 'S concerts, 5 & 6 were released as digital single earlier this year. 7 is self-explanatory. 3(?), 8-12 are hopefully all-new tracks. (Unless this ig is speculation n/or I'm wrong abt 3, tats ard 6 all-new (to us) tracks; I've read it's 10 brand new(unreleased but performed in concerts, my own words; paraphrasing), so it's sth to celebrate n rejoice. Since it's been on the radar since abt a year ago according (to my memory, before her 'S concerts even; there was a timeline of SM releases seen last year tat or earlier this year tat included her solo album, then Four Seasons/Blue came out; blindsiding most of us but now it's actually being released so Yay! I'll try to correct update after confirming.
I hope to have a Korean ver. of Stay 😏

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I only posses one of her EP's and that was enough, to me, to determine her greatness!
Bring on the second full album I say!

I am excited to see this. More so than the usual korean artist/groups.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I hope to have a Korean ver. of Stay 😏
I'm a terrible SONE, I hvnt streamed much Soshi -solo/group on Spotify Premium (while I had it cheap) over the last couple mths/weeks; Stay isn't one of my favorite Taeyeon songs. (Tat said I got emotional listening to "Here I am" from her 'S concert just now. I started to really love her solos watching YouTube of her 'S concert right after they appeared on Oct 20th or 21st last year. I think every song I heard/watched then got me in the feels, -which I dint when listening/watching her songs/MVs.)

Waddoyuh think of Voice for a Korean track here? (In fact I hvnt been streaming her "Voice" Japanese album either much when I had the chance w/Premium, feel so guilty)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm a terrible SONE, I hvnt streamed much Soshi -solo/group on Spotify Premium (while I had it cheap) over the last couple mths/weeks; Stay isn't one of my favorite Taeyeon songs. (Tat said I got emotional listening to "Here I am" from her 'S concert just now. I started to really love her solos watching YouTube of her 'S concert right after they appeared on Oct 20th or 21st last year. I think every song I heard/watched then got me in the feels, -which I dint when listening/watching her songs/MVs.)

Waddoyuh think of Voice for a Korean track here? (In fact I hvnt been streaming her "Voice" Japanese album either much when I had the chance w/Premium, feel so guilty)
Why not !!!! I love all of her songs though.
Signal was great 😒

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Now i can have Four seasons in my top list woot....
not having an album was unfun.

I am sad that it looks like IU will be very close to the same day.
And we may get no promotions aka music shows ... again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread