COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV Taeyeon "Spark" MV is out now from 2nd album 'Purpose' (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just love this song so much

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It was nice.

It's giving me girl crush diva vibes n I wish SM had given us more of this with SNSD during/after Catch Me If You Can/Run Devil Run era. (Can you tell I love the MV?)
CMiYC was at an awkward time. And as much i personally love RDR it is among their least popular titles.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Song is Adele-esque, methinks from my first listen.
Song was nice, liked the lyrics and video.
Can't wait to listen to the rest of the album.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
She saved the year not once but twice. :nekolove:
Which is the other time she saved this/(the?) year? Voice or Four Seasons or some other time?
(I've been feeling sad [n watching f(x) variety tv show Amazing f(x) the last few days for the first time ever hasn't been good for my mood either] since the last two weeks) but this MV lifted my mood somewhat {until after it I watched the last episode of Amazing f(x) n I dunno}, I feel hopeful but sad at the same time now.:sanathink::dubuthink:
I'll try listening to the whole album more. Hope it'll lift my mood some more.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Which is the other time she saved this/(the?) year? Voice or Four Seasons or some other time?
(I've been feeling sad [n watching f(x) variety tv show Amazing f(x) the last few days for the first time ever hasn't been good for my mood either] since the last two weeks) but this MV lifted my mood somewhat {until after it I watched the last episode of Amazing f(x) n I dunno}, I feel hopeful but sad at the same time now.:sanathink::dubuthink:
I'll try listening to the whole album more. Hope it'll lift my mood some more.
I wasn’t thinking to Voice but I guess that we can say that she saves the year thrice.

I hope that her album is going to help to surpass your sadness. I listened to Lachata yesterday and it wasn’t a good choice.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wasn’t thinking to Voice but I guess that we can say that she saves the year thrice.

I hope that her album is going to help to surpass your sadness. I listened to Lachata yesterday and it wasn’t a good choice.
rewatched some of the 1 cm stuff over the weekend and lacha ta rain a few times.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Thank you, I hope so.

(Watching the f(x) MVs to vote on the KS tournament {which I've never gotten much out of them before} just exacerbated my sadness, but I couldn't help it; I never paid much attention to f(x) before this, I listened/watched randomly to their MVs/songs but only now I started loving their songs/MVs n members [other than obviously Krystal for being my bias' dongsaeng]
I dint expect feeling such a loss for a group/person tat I knew of thru watching her movie Fashion King, then a little of her Instagram, her variety program Jinri Market {which I only watched the episode tat Taeyeon appeared in} then liking her solo music a lot when/after it came out, finally watching her appear in Hotel Del Luna {but thinking at the time it was too freaking short, not even knowing then she was friends w/IU}. but I dint realise I felt so much for her then.
In short noticing/watching/listening to Sulli earlier but not really attentively when I was doing so, until too late I realised she had brought so much joy to my life.

I'm always coming late to things I later love in kpop; SNSD, Sica, BP, Gfriend, now Sulli/f(x).
{wish there was a checklist of groups/artists/songs/MVs/shows I shd pay attention/notice out there tat tell me wat I will love later, there's too much stuff out there to check tat I later find I luv, wish it was easier}
I tried to watch all theirs mvs again but I couldn’t and stopped after Lachata.
I forced myself to watch so I could vote in the f(x) tournament based on my latest thots. I love them now where I was kinda indifferent/if not outright meh before.(mianhae.)
Trying to muster will/force/courage to watch f(x)=1cm soon (it's cued on another tab when I'm ready to watch.)
Sympathies to all MeUs/fans who r feelling a greater loss (than me).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you, I hope so.

(Watching the f(x) MVs to vote on the KS tournament {which I've never gotten much out of them before} just exacerbated my sadness, but I couldn't help it; I never paid much attention to f(x) before this, I listened/watched randomly to their MVs/songs but only now I started loving their songs/MVs n members [other than obviously Krystal for being my bias' dongsaeng]
I dint expect feeling such a loss for a group/person tat I knew of thru watching her movie Fashion King, then a little of her Instagram, her variety program Jinri Market {which I only watched the episode tat Taeyeon appeared in} then liking her solo music a lot when/after it came out, finally watching her appear in Hotel Del Luna {but thinking at the time it was too freaking short, not even knowing then she was friends w/IU}. but I dint realise I felt so much for her then.
In short noticing/watching/listening to Sulli earlier but not really attentively when I was doing so, until too late I realised she had brought so much joy to my life.

I'm always coming late to things I later love in kpop; SNSD, Sica, BP, Gfriend, now Sulli/f(x).
{wish there was a checklist of groups/artists/songs/MVs/shows I shd pay attention/notice out there tat tell me wat I will love later, there's too much stuff out there to check tat I later find I luv, wish it was easier}

I forced myself to watch so I could vote in the f(x) tournament based on my latest thots. I love them now where I was kinda indifferent/if not outright meh before.(mianhae.)
Trying to muster will/force/courage to watch f(x)=1cm soon (it's cued on another tab when I'm ready to watch.)
Sympathies to all MeUs/fans who r feelling a greater loss (than me).
It’s always hard to discover more about a group after and right before their disbandment but it’s even worse in this case.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
It’s always hard to discover more about a group after and right before their disbandment but it’s even worse in this case.
Maybe if they'd been active as a group more in the last few years after 4 Walls, there'd be more content n more chances for me to discover them earlier but alas, for watever reason-wat there is now is all there is gonna be. (But Also the heartbreak if I'd been a fan from earlier might be nearly unbearable now.) Still It's just so sad to me tat the last few years was quite empty of group f(x) activity/content/comebacks; I'm now suspicious tat SNSD is headed the same way with no new comebacks for the group or subunit(s) until their contracts end, (I still expect YoonA/Hyoyeon/Yuri/Sunny to re-up their contracts next time but not sure abt Taeng yet; even if she does sign again, past history of f(x) isn't overall hopeful (to me) of any more comebacks for SNSD {I might yet be proven wrong}, Idk but on no evidence whatsoever I think Oh!GG failed watever criteria SM set for a successful outcome n they've decided to let SNSD hiatus permanently or temporarily without announcing it/or it was set in 2017 but they (SM) tried to continue as 5 but it dint bring the results they wanted, so they're done now.)
Being a fan of SM girl groups is so hard. (I don't know how stans of all 3 extant SM ggs {I mean-SNSD/f(x)/RV which to be fair seems to be doing alright} survive/live thru this.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Maybe if they'd been active as a group more in the last few years after 4 Walls, there'd be more content n more chances for me to discover them earlier but alas, for watever reason-wat there is now is all there is gonna be. (But Also the heartbreak if I'd been a fan from earlier might be nearly unbearable now.) Still It's just so sad to me tat the last few years was quite empty of group f(x) activity/content/comebacks; I'm now suspicious tat SNSD is headed the same way with no new comebacks for the group or subunit(s) until their contracts end, (I still expect YoonA/Hyoyeon/Yuri/Sunny to re-up their contracts next time but not sure abt Taeng yet; even if she does sign again, past history of f(x) isn't overall hopeful (to me) of any more comebacks for SNSD {I might yet be proven wrong}, Idk but on no evidence whatsoever I think Oh!GG failed watever criteria SM set for a successful outcome n they've decided to let SNSD hiatus permanently or temporarily without announcing it/or it was set in 2017 but they (SM) tried to continue as 5 but it dint bring the results they wanted, so they're done now.)
Being a fan of SM girl groups is so hard. (I don't know how stans of all 3 extant SM ggs {I mean-SNSD/f(x)/RV which to be fair seems to be doing alright} survive/live thru this.)
I agree SM girl groups futur get uncertain at some point of their career. Mainly because they have this habit of putting the seniors in the dungeon whereas a new group is debuting but BG fans seems to be more loyal over the years than the fans of theirs GGs.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I listened to the song on Spotify first and didn't like it as much but after watching it with the MV again, it seems it has grown on me. I like it a lot!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I agree SM girl groups futur get uncertain at some point of their career. Mainly because they have this habit of putting the seniors in the dungeon whereas a new group is debuting but BG fans seems to be more loyal over the years than the fans of theirs GGs.
Ikr! I like Wendy n Seulgi somewat of Red Velvet but don't stan, Idk if I'll ever stan them but the future uncertainty n possible heartbreak of how SM will treat them after SMNewGG comes is frightening me off now. (Is there any SM gg other than maybe S.E.S. that has a good (no heartbreak) history? Or any SK idol gg, at all?-not asking just you as if ur an expert, maybe more a rhetorical question.)
I read {on the forum tat I won't name now} a long history of SM, JYP n DSP Media {the OP dint finish but stopped abruptly} tat was very interesting but it seemed most or all groups up to 2009 dint end well, [some active before 2009 r still active: Shinhwa, TVXQ, SuJu, BB n maybe others, but I wouldn't say there's hasn't been heartbreak there either. Maybe all music acts ; western n otherwise have their heartbreaks but kpop fans r so invested in their faves tat it's just more intense; I'm an ahjussi fan in S.E.A. n I haven't been as intense when I was younger n fan of Suzanne Vega, R.E.M. Tori Amos(slightly obsessed with her but it was in 1990s n I was in my twenties, I saw her in 2 concerts when I was in England visiting my brother; but the distance n lack of internet in those early days curbed my fannishness, {couldn't afford to fly even once to see her concert n she had so many then[but no news/avenues to buy/hear of ticket sales in those days] n later Rachael Yamagata n Vienna Taeng. But none as intense as SNSD. So not as heartbreaking for me to be a fan then, plus any news about them was quite slow to reach my shores in pre-internet days. (Sorry for the rambling mess, just needed to get it out of my head n process it out; I used to get into more intense discussion on the other forum{tho I only joined there late last year, but cos there were more [n active SONEs] there I felt free(r) to ramble on(or I just dint know better then/was more ignorant of history of flame wars there). Hope u understand(the meaning of this post or most of it; n why I had to write this long-ass rambling confusing mess😍❤.
TLDR: thnx if you read all this or even parts of it. Ily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread