Girl, you can't make me stan you more than I already do. :lazypotato: I stan. :cold_doge: @Sone
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,392 Reactions Received 75,475 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,033 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 28 June 2024 #1 Girl, you can't make me stan you more than I already do. I stan. @Sone Reactions: OnlyCalB, RandAlThor, lexus and 1 other person
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,073 Reactions Received 13,725 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,444 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 28 June 2024 #2 I love her Reactions: RandAlThor and Nina
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 28 June 2024 #3 I can’t get the song out of my head now Reactions: Nina
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,711 Reactions Received 93,511 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,443 Fandom WizSoneLuv 28 June 2024 #4 lol cute! Reactions: Nina
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 28 June 2024 #5 Cool Taeyeon! Reactions: Nina