News Taeyeon to release 'Four Seasons' on 24th March (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena



​


So its not quite the full album that we were hoping for... DAMN YOU SM! :yolk:

But at least we're getting some new songs from Taeyeon. And at least she looks absolutely beautiful as usual :pandalove: + this song sounds like it will be a song that's perfect for Spring which the public should also love.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
THAT'S SO SOON OMG
i think it's just a prerelease and the album will come beginning of april
I doubt that its a pre release because the digital single also contains a B side... Looks like it'll be the same thing as with Taeyeon's Japan debut when she released Stay with I'm The Greatest attached as a b side.

What is it with SM and only releasing a title track and 1 b side for the latest Soshi releases? First Oh!GG and now Taeyeon (multiple times)
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I doubt that its a pre release because the digital single also contains a B side... Looks like it'll be the same thing as with Taeyeon's Japan debut when she released Stay with I'm The Greatest attached as a b side.

What is it with SM and only releasing a title track and 1 b side for the latest Soshi releases? First Oh!GG and now Taeyeon (multiple times)
hmm idk i would assume its a prerelease bc her encore concert is coming up then and she's already performed 3 new songs at her last concert...so at least a mini should be coming out or they would've just made this release have the other 3 songs right? :S but then again its been 10 years and we're still waiting for pray...

idk i think its a prerelease for the concert and after she'll release the full album. or maybe she'll go big bang and release 4 singles with bsides.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just happy to have her back soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliah
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
happy to have something <3 but I can't say I'm not disappointed with just a digital single album. and I'm assuming there won't be any music shows this time either.. I'll keep my hopes up we're getting a 2nd full length that includes the songs from her concert + new songs later this year :sanapray:

She looks absolutely stunning and I'm happy to get new music soon:pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread