COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Performance Taeyeon 'What Do I Call You' live clip (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Taeyeon 'What Do I Call You' live clip.

@Sone

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She's perfect!
:nekolove:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Kim Taeyeon eating cd's since 2007

Does this count as her eating cds since 2004(when she recorded/released it with The One)?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Does this count as her eating cds since 2004(when she recorded/released it with The One)?
not sure they released a cd... but we can make an exception.....

LOL

They are up to 41 ep of Taeyeon idol covers/fan girls and boys......
so many of the newer kids know IF. Kinda suprised.

oh and what do you want for Seulgi lol so i can look.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
not sure they released a cd... but we can make an exception.....

LOL

They are up to 41 ep of Taeyeon idol covers/fan girls and boys......
so many of the newer kids know IF. Kinda suprised.
From this recommended video after i found the above, it was composers/producers who were impressed by Teayeon yrs ago, its just spreading out to the younger generation of kids becos of how much accomplishments uri Taengoo has in the industry now.

Im just hopeful she also wants to appear on some show like, but not Miss Back or Good Girl or Running Girls-since she accepted a permanent cast role on Amazing Saturday.

When she appeared with her hoobaes Red Velvet n Sulli (n Key{who is also her hoobae too, technically? WOW} on reality/web tv shows-i was rlly moved n touched by her friendship/mentorship/support for them.
Also Heechul on the TaeTiSeo show.

I just think she shd spread out her wings even more n know/relate to non-SM idols/ggs/ppl as well, Ravi Vixx is a good example but maybe she is just too homebound/shy/not outgoing enuf for this.

I dont want her to end up home alone all the time with just zero n her dogs when not recording/filming Amazing Saturday/holding concerts only. Not Taeyeon becoming a crazy cat(dog) lady! At least YoonA n Sunny hv drinking/going out sessions with BoA sometime. Ahh, just my paranoia for Taeyeon, tats all.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
From this recommended video after i found the above, it was composers/producers who were impressed by Teayeon yrs ago, its just spreading out to the younger generation of kids becos of how much accomplishments uri Taengoo has in the industry now.

Im just hopeful she also wants to appear on some show like, but not Miss Back or Good Girl or Running Girls-since she accepted a permanent cast role on Amazing Saturday.

When she appeared with her hoobaes Red Velvet n Sulli (n Key{who is also her hoobae too, technically? WOW} on reality/web tv shows-i was rlly moved n touched by her friendship/mentorship/support for them.
Also Heechul on the TaeTiSeo show.

I just think she shd spread out her wings even more n know/relate to non-SM idols/ggs/ppl as well, Ravi Vixx is a good example but maybe she is just too homebound/shy/not outgoing enuf for this.

I dont want her to end up home alone all the time with just zero n her dogs when not recording/filming Amazing Saturday/holding concerts only. Not Taeyeon becoming a crazy cat(dog) lady! At least YoonA n Sunny hv drinking/going out sessions with BoA sometime. Ahh, just my paranoia for Taeyeon, tats all.
Yep. She and Yeri are crazy close. Yeri sleep s over and blows up hair phone over hair and outfits lol.
They both we so troubled by Jonghyun they really bonded after that and support each other.

Yeri actually learned to not be afraid of animals because of hanging with Tae and the puppy.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yep. She and Yeri are crazy close. Yeri sleep s over and blows up hair phone over hair and outfits lol.
They both we so troubled by Jonghyun they really bonded after that and support each other.
Im rlly srry to hear tat Yeri was so affected by tat. I only knew of Taeyeon n her christmas tree tat she got n only cos she mentioned it. I believe they deserve my discretion n their privacy to grieve so i dont comment much on issues like this unless they also mention it in public, which iv noticed is seldom or rare or nvr. (I rlly credit zero tho, from watching petionista taengoo, just my feeling tat zero helped her a lot, just by her having zero. Tat dog deserves all our love n affection.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Im rlly srry to hear tat Yeri was so affected by tat. I only knew of Taeyeon n her christmas tree tat she got n only cos she mentioned it. I believe they deserve my discretion n their privacy to grieve so i dont comment much on issues like this unless they also mention it in public, which iv noticed is seldom or rare or nvr. (I rlly credit zero tho, from watching petionista taengoo, just my feeling tat zero helped her a lot, just by her having zero. Tat dog deserves all our love n affection.)
Yea Yeri got drug really hard for not being professional and letting it show.
RV was kinda sm's babies but Shinee, Taeyeon Heechul Yunho especially are quite close with them.
You like quick clips.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yea Yeri got drug really hard for not being professional and letting it show.
RV was kinda sm's babies but Shinee, Taeyeon Heechul Yunho especially are quite close with them.
You like quick clips.
I think yuri does tat quite a lot from wat i rmbr unless its another soshi member(but i know yuri is prankster in their dorm too i think).

N until æspa debuted, yeri was the babyiest bby in SM, so she shd get the most love/teased by her sunbaes(i rlly dont know if she has interacted with NCT any/at all, as someone said somewhere{not me} bg/gg interactions seem to hv dried up cos of stans who cant bear to hv their male idols close to gg idol members much, too bad) Yeri could hv a (male) harem even more victims admirers than Rosé's, even. LOL.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think yuri does tat quite a lot from wat i rmbr unless its another soshi member(but i know yuri is prankster in their dorm too i think).

N until æspa debuted, yeri was the babyiest bby in SM, so she shd get the most love/teased by her sunbaes(i rlly dont know if she has interacted with NCT any/at all, as someone said somewhere{not me} bg/gg interactions seem to hv dried up cos of stans who cant bear to hv their male idols close to gg idol members much, too bad) Yeri could hv a (male) harem even more victims admirers than Rosé's, even. LOL.
She is close with many of them because she trained for 5 years there are lots of pre debut stuff and some post ( the post ya gotta be so careful about now.) lots o stuff with Jaehyun .

Sm idols are teh best and smtown always gives ya fun stuff especially the endings.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
She is close with many of them because she trained for 5 years there are lots of pre debut stuff and some post ( the post ya gotta be so careful about now.) lots o stuff with Jaehyun .

Sm idols are teh best and smtown always gives ya fun stuff especially the endings.
I kinda regret missing all the SMTowns especially when Soshi OT9/OT8 were active but even the crumbs of Yuri/Hyo whoever SNSD were at the last one woulda been a nice memory now. The fancams of f(3) last yr were so moved me tho im not a f(x) stan, sad to think of the hole in any future SMTown without them, even tho i might hv to start saving up to see æspa/Winter at the next irl SMTown whenever tat is!!! Gaghh, nvr thot of it b4 this-my brain is so discombobulated by this thot, NOOOOOO! Must hv an end so æspa can jv live concerts n performances. Even if limited(n also interactions with Soshi!!!!!!!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread