Taeyeon's Father Has Passed Away. Happy Postponed (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I just read abt this on WhatsApp gc a few minutes ago.

My condolences to Taeyeon n her family n loved ones. On her birthday,too. I hv no words rn.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
R.I.P and condolences. This is so horrifying omg, on her birthday too :(
Every time her birthday comes up, she'll remember this :(
She's been through so much already, please be strong Taeyeon.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
condolences to Taeyeon and her family. I hope she stays strong. A lot has been happening in the last years so I just hope that she has a good support system made at this point.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
can she get a freaking break :((( I hope everyone will heal well and be okay again........
That was my thought too. she gets to a good place and zap.
Also super sad her dad was not that old mid to late 50's.

Thinking of Tae, and her brother sister and mom :(.
I never did get up to the glasses shop to see his display.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is so sad to hear. What makes it worse is that this happened on her birthday....
I hope she and her family are okay. May her father rest in peace 💙
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread