News Taeyeon’s little sister Hayeon to debut (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Good luck to her! I'm curious about her sound.
Also, I thought she was going to debut in SMNGG. Do you know which company she is going to debut under?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Good luck to her! I'm curious about her sound.
Also, I thought she was going to debut in SMNGG. Do you know which company she is going to debut under?
same, I was pleasantly surprised at that

no clue, but I do think it’s cute how she’s having the same debut date as Taeyeon
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She's cute and I like her voice.
Hope the AI makes a bop:nekolove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’ll definitely check out her debut I wonder what type of music she’ll do will it be a ballad, rnb or have a more poppy sound
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I-I didn’t even know that she has a sister :wat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread