As a fan of pop-rock I approve :clapping:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 November 2025 #1 As a fan of pop-rock I approve Reactions: RandAlThor and snsd2beg
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 November 2025 #2 @Sone Reactions: RandAlThor
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 25 November 2025 #3 I hope it will be like "ZIP" from BoA! Reactions: RandAlThor and lexus
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,540 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 26 November 2025 #4 Wee cant wait.