:pikahappy: I love the colors. @NCTzen @NCT 127
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,477 Reactions Received 41,094 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,150 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 6 August 2023 #1 I love the colors. @NCTzen @NCT 127 Reactions: The_LastRomeo, RockyGoose, Yerichu and 2 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 6 August 2023 #2 I can’t decide if I hate the hair or love it. Maybe both Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,477 Reactions Received 41,094 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,150 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 6 August 2023 #3 Vikki said: I can’t decide if I hate the hair or love it. Maybe both Click to expand... This is how real love starts. Just embrace it! Reactions: Ahsoka
Vikki said: I can’t decide if I hate the hair or love it. Maybe both Click to expand... This is how real love starts. Just embrace it!
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 August 2023 #4 OOOoohh~! look at mi bubu. ; u ; Reactions: Boyo
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 7 August 2023 #5 Cute Reactions: Boyo
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,516 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 7 August 2023 #6 Loving his hair!! Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI and Boyo