COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Information Taeyong's bullying scandal: the other side (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I am writing this because I feel like there is more attention to the rumor side than the other side
Call me biased or whatever you want, I feel like the other side should be known as well (which I would do to any idol who gets caught in a rumor)
Fans are reporting any site that reports on this false rumor to SM, in the hopes that they sue for defamation. I don't want our lovely forum to be reported as well so I hope this thread will stop them from doing so.

In case anyone still thinks about his (pre)debut controversies, this thread clears up anything that was said:

(there are also clarifications in the comments)

This is what OP wrote after deleting the original post

Basically the post got rewritten with misinformation and got screenshotted and spread everywhere.
OP said that people misunderstood everything written.

A former SM trainee posted a story on insta that wrote
I’ve been watching him since my trainee days and all of these are facts. His personality is really shit. Stop protecting him already.
Netizens had issues with this:
1) How can a trainee know what he was like during middle school day, unless he went to the same school?
2) What if the trainee is angry because he didn't get to debut in NCT but Taeyong did? He could hold grudges against him.

Fans called a teacher of Taeyong (her number or email apparently got included in the post). This is what she had to say on the situation.

A classmate later wrote her view on Taeyong and posted her yearbook cover to show that she really was in the same class as Taeyong
(this is the only person who was involved in this story who posted proof that they were in the same class)

I hope it will be settled well. Whatever it will be I think it went overboard. I don’t want to be linked and I don’t want more victim... That’s how I feel..
cr. @yestyday (Twitter)

Taeyong still gets called "Scamyong" by netizens despite it being proven to not be true.
Furthermore, there are individuals who repeatedly post regularly about Yeri and TY dating, hoping that both careers are ruined.
SM has not done anything yet regarding all those rumors.
If you want to help, NCTzens are trying to trend #TYONGFloveTaeyong as well as #SMProtectYourArtist​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kind of sick and tiring with these accusations without any basis. sickening. :facepalm:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
UPDATE: SM asked Taeyong's parents to check with his middle school and he has never had disciplinary actions

In response to the reports about Taeyong from 2009, 10 years ago, we asked Taeyong’s family to check his records and other materials from the middle school in question to find out the exact situation, as his agency.
According to the data, there were no records of any disciplinary action or comments made by the teachers, nor did the parents of the child (reportedly) involved ever have a meeting with his parents.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
so who's going to repay him for all that mental turmoil and self doubt he had to face bc of this??? why lie at all when its impossible to take it back.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Like I said in the other thread why is these accusations and new “bullying” rumors hadn’t happen before When he first debuted ?

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
so who's going to repay him for all that mental turmoil and self doubt he had to face bc of this??? why lie at all when its impossible to take it back.
Well we are extremely mad that SM doesn't do anything.
NCTzens know that TY searches his name in hangul and romanized so he knows everything that's being said about him
we still hope that the hashtag trends and that sm finally sues like they promised to

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Like I said in the other thread why is these accusations and new “bullying” rumors hadn’t happen before When he first debuted ?
Because netizens don't like him and probably feel threatened that he was going to push their bias from the scene or something?
It's so sad

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Because netizens don't like him and probably feel threatened that he was going to push their bias from the scene or something?
It's so sad
I know that people see us as “biased” rn But I will not cancel Taeyong because of his past I’ve seen him genuinely apologize for his shit way more than I could remember I believe that people can change because I experienced it first hand,and based on some of the accusers Instagram page he is still in the industry ? Or want to be ? So This could be just business you know a way for that dude to get recognized or some shit.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I know that people see us as “biased” rn But I will not cancel Taeyong because of his past I’ve seen him genuinely apologize for his shit way more than I could remember I believe that people can change because I experienced it first hand,and based on some of the accusers Instagram page he is still in the industry ? Or want to be ? So This could be just business you know a way for that dude to get recognized or some shit.
I mean this is not about being biased: everything against him has been debunked. If it would be another idol, I would defend them as well when there's proof they didn't do it.
Like I said, a lot of people think the dude on insta holds grudges against TY cuz he did not make it in the group. He gives me narcissistic vibes and he looks kinda like TY (they have the same features). In the end, we don't know if the dude was jealous of TY or not

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don’t think he’s all innocent in this, but I don’t believe he would go as far as to bully somebody so far that the victim start self harming and throwing chairs at the classmates.
The tweet from the user “RoRosie” rubbed me the wrong way, I don’t think labeling him as an angel after his other scandal is that wise.
Everybody has mistakes and it can be that he did have some issues with classmates but it went unreported, like bullying, looking down on a classmate or name calling within friend groups. Most of the time the teachers have no idea unless it’s really severe, and seeing how lax Korean teachers are I don’t doubt that might’ve happened.
So taking the teachers word for it is stupid, after what happened with that JYP trainee and his alleged homeroom teacher saying he had no behavior issues.

For me I’ve seen someone in middle school (age 13-16) go as far as to beat somebody up to a pulp and videotape it on Snapchat but it went unreported (the bully didn’t get punished) and then the victim had to change class (She had to go to a kind of “part time” class with some problem kids).
So I don’t trust teachers, because most of the time they don’t care or they don’t know anything.
And as a person who went through bullying ... I don’t think I can shield him at this point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And I think the trainee meant within the training center, maybe they trained together and they had some sort of issues with eachother? But honestly I wouldn’t trust that because we barely know the dude.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nah SM doesn't give a f about him
I think they’re just trying to confirm whether the rumor (the original post OP posted before it got filled with false info) was actually true?
They can’t sue people just like that, but I think they should start by suing the person who started distorting OPs words.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
The tweet from the user “RoRosie” rubbed me the wrong way, I don’t think labeling him as an angel after his other scandal is that wise.
I mean, everything that he has been accused off, has been debunked
Is he an angel? We think so given the fact that he's the only idol who has been giving 4 scholarships to students since he debuted as well as 4 for foreign students, tells fans and members to be careful, scoops up a fan who had fallen, got stressed because he didn't know wether his fans would like Long Flight (a song he wrote for most parts).
He's really sweet but sadly, non-fans only see his on-stage persona as being the "thought charismatic cold-looking center", so I kinda get why you feel it is an exaggeration. The TY fans know is probably different from the TY you know

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I think they’re just trying to confirm whether the rumor (the original post OP posted before it got filled with false info) was actually true?
They can’t sue people just like that, but I think they should start by suing the person who started distorting OPs words.
SM has said a year ago that they were going to sue EVERY malicious rumor regarding Taeyong, Yeri and Baekhyun. They have never done so.
When his whole scam/rude behavior scandal was spread (see spoiler), SM just made him apologize, causing people to think it was true, until people came forward days later.
Anyways, I think you're right, sadly, it seems like they will just keep it with the statement for now

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
And I think the trainee meant within the training center, maybe they trained together and they had some sort of issues with eachother? But honestly I wouldn’t trust that because we barely know the dude.
Yea I've said it before that he could've held grudges against him and maybe TY may have come across as cold
I've seen his insta and I kinda get narcissistic vibes from him. Also, he kinda has the same features as TY so I would get that he's jealous maybe that TY made it and he not

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean, everything that he has been accused off, has been debunked
Is he an angel? We think so given the fact that he's the only idol who has been giving 4 scholarships to students since he debuted as well as 4 for foreign students, tells fans and members to be careful, scoops up a fan who had fallen, got stressed because he didn't know wether his fans would like Long Flight (a song he wrote for most parts).
He's really sweet but sadly, non-fans only see his on-stage persona as being the "thought charismatic cold-looking center", so I kinda get why you feel it is an exaggeration. The TY fans know is probably different from the TY you know
Everything didn’t get debunked though.
Taeyong apologized for his scamming scandal, why would he apologize for something untrue.
Back then, these rumors were already floating around, I’ve seen those exact screenshots in a Pann post from when NCT debuted. So it’s not random accusations, it’s just that SM never bothered to clarify them until this time when a actual classmate came out and showed proof he was a mate of Taeyong and etc.
It’s very little chance it’s a fake accusation because the OP wouldn’t want to get sued for defamation. The OP confirmed everything in OPs original post was real until antis distorted OPs words.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Everything didn’t get debunked though.
Taeyong apologized for his scamming scandal, why would he apologize for something untrue.
Back then, these rumors were already floating around, I’ve seen those exact screenshots in a Pann post from when NCT debuted. So it’s not random accusations, it’s just that SM never bothered to clarify them until this time when a actual classmate came out and showed proof he was a mate of Taeyong and etc.
It’s very little chance it’s a fake accusation because the OP wouldn’t want to get sued for defamation. The OP confirmed everything in OPs original post was real until antis distorted OPs words.
The link of the whole story is in the spoiler :)
He only sent a defective toy and the person who received it himself said he and TY met up and solved it.

why would he apologize for something untrue
cuz that's how kpop deals with things. They hoped it would be over quick and that the storm would lay down eventually.
Keep in mind that there are celebrities who have to apologize for reading a book written by a feminist or touching a female idol's arm. That's kpop: apologize for breathing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread