Tag a user and try to guess............... (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Villains

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Hakunama_Tata -bts, got7, seventeen, nct, stray kids
I think I got that all right :susPepe:
This is fun lol 😂, lemme do one more person:
@litc -exo, trcng,clc, the boyz, seventeen
:susPepe:
I love and am a fan of all those groups but you only got one right for top 5:shockedcover:

to be fair tho svt were my ults until hit came out, which moved them down a bit:oliviakek:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Monsta x , trcng, snsd, oneus, vixx?
If I get this wrong then sure 😂
you got one right again but it's one who wasn't right in the first one, tbh a lot of groups are very close :oliviakek:

only counting nct dream for subunits bc other subunits I like the group as well: weeekly, to1, clc, oneus, onlyoneof, trcng, nct dream, exo, snsd, hi suhyun, unb, uni.t, suju, block b, vixx, ikon, monsta x, tbz, svt, big byung
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
you got one right again but it's one who wasn't right in the first one, tbh a lot of groups are very close :oliviakek:

only counting nct dream for subunits bc other subunits I like the group as well: weeekly, to1, clc, oneus, onlyoneof, trcng, nct dream, exo, snsd, hi suhyun, unb, uni.t, suju, block b, vixx, ikon, monsta x, tbz, svt, big byung
Exo, vixx, weeekly, nct dream , ikon
Imma give up if I get it wrong this time 🤔
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Exo, vixx, weeekly, nct dream , ikon
Imma give up if I get it wrong this time 🤔
4/5 :pandahappy:

Weeekly is definitely the cutest and funnniest gg to me with some good songs, and I love the members so much (my babies):maheart: but I don't like their music as much as higher ranked groups (like I find holiday party ok for example):pepeheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
4/5 :pandahappy:

Weeekly is definitely the cutest and funnniest gg to me with some good songs, and I love the members so much (my babies):maheart: but I don't like their music as much as higher ranked groups (like I find holiday party ok for example):pepeheart:
I’ll take it 😂
Guess me now 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I’ll take it 😂
Guess me now 😂
you keep changing yours:shockedcover:

on hc it was dc for your 2nd fav group but now it's not and I don't think they're in top 5:haylul:

exid, after school, t-ara, exo, and the last one I'm not sure, I'll go with shinee. If not, I'll try dc:idkwhattonamethis:

(btw the other one was block b:haylul:)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar and Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
you keep changing yours:shockedcover:

on hc it was dc for your 2nd fav group but now it's not and I don't think they're in top 5:haylul:

exid, after school, t-ara, exo, and the last one I'm not sure, I'll go with shinee. If not, I'll try dc:idkwhattonamethis:

(btw the other one was block b:haylul:)
I don’t stan block b tho
Closeeee
Swap exo with Dreamcatcher and keep SHINee
:pandaamazed:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Kamistar and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don’t stan block b tho
Closeeee
Swap exo with Dreamcatcher and keep SHINee
:pandaamazed:
no block b was the one you didn't guess for me:shakebell:

exid, after schoo, t-ara, dreamcatcher, shinee:glassesp:

I put exo bc I remembered on this forum when we had the top few groups for that valentines event you put exo or on the buddymeter:oliviakek:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kamistar and Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread