Tag a user you don't interact with much and ask them a question (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I realized there are very few users that I don't interact with, because I'm here all darn day. Maybe like a user I don't see around as much

@Mew if you can go out for dinner what kind of cuisine are you always in the mood for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and Villains

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I realized there are very few users that I don't interact with, because I'm here all darn day. Maybe like a user I don't see around as much

@Mew if you can go out for dinner what kind of cuisine are you always in the mood for?
Almost forgot to answer this...
Ummm hard to say, since I like to cook at home alot. But it would be out of these three things... Japanese, Italian and Chinese.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread