- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,081
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,408
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
One of my classmates said to me to listen to BTS-DNA (because she was a kpop fan) and i liked it so from that time i am a kpop fan.
thats a good question. I already watched it in my kid days, because my parents were watching, but I cant remember well.@ani07 how long have you been watching Eurovision for?
Oh wow! You're a long time fan. You remember the winners in the majority of my lifetime (I am an 01).thats a good question. I already watched it in my kid days, because my parents were watching, but I cant remember well.
than stopped for a few years, because I wasnt really interested as a kid.
I started watching again in my teen days.
I remember the winners from 2003 on, so over 20 years now.