Tag a user you don't talk to often and ask them a question (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@ani07 how long have you been watching Eurovision for?
thats a good question. I already watched it in my kid days, because my parents were watching, but I cant remember well.
than stopped for a few years, because I wasnt really interested as a kid.
I started watching again in my teen days.
I remember the winners from 2003 on, so over 20 years now.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
thats a good question. I already watched it in my kid days, because my parents were watching, but I cant remember well.
than stopped for a few years, because I wasnt really interested as a kid.
I started watching again in my teen days.
I remember the winners from 2003 on, so over 20 years now.
Oh wow! You're a long time fan. You remember the winners in the majority of my lifetime (I am an 01).
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread