- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't know how they are called in english, but in Estonia this is called Nurmenukk and they grow EVERYWHERE! They are beautiful and perfect for making flowercircles (dunno the proper english word either) to wear on your head! You can also eat them and they are really tasty!@maruif what are your favorite flowers
no@Mayah
When was the last time you actually talked to yourself? How are YOU feeling? It's all about that meta-cognition.
bruh@Mayah
When was the last time you actually talked to yourself? How are YOU feeling? It's all about that meta-cognition.
Live story?@Reo when will we see a live story for you unfold?![]()
Probably neverLove story
I really should stop using my phone for ks
you deserve loveProbably never![]()
That's so neat! I love these flowers. The English name is cowslips/cowslip primroses, and French is la primevère. And I think in English flowercircles are called flower crowns? The cowslip symbolizes death, birth, and mischief, and are important to fairies. Enjoy my flower knowledge glob hahaI don't know how they are called in english, but in Estonia this is called Nurmenukk and they grow EVERYWHERE! They are beautiful and perfect for making flowercircles (dunno the proper english word either) to wear on your head! You can also eat them and they are really tasty!
![]()
I know I do but here's literally no one where I live worthy of meyou deserve loveI am honestly sure that you will meet someone amazing
I don't, I let it succumb me and end up having a depression episode cuz of it@Reo How do you deal with stress?
You're so famous :OI don't, I let it succumb me and end up having a depression episode cuz of it![]()
It's literally only been 2 pplYou're so famous :O
2 people are worth a thousand words.It's literally only been 2 ppl![]()