Appreciation tag a user you love/admire (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hello kps, i like love you all . so this is a thread in which i tag others i love/admire and stuff....tag a user you love/admire/appreciate

l o v e :bigcatlove:

@Izz - one of the best peoples I can ever meet
@Mayah - you are the action of reproduction amazing.
@kodoku - the cutest person ever i wish for u happiness
@Baechu - you make me smile all the time muffin boi even tho u like pineapple pizza
@ImhereandImded - you are so pretty! model! and ily
@blurryface - i love you so much like omg you make me feel so much better
@Wingfrost i like realllly like talking to you and u make my day
@maruif - kai but in a skirt
@MiraeTheFuture - stan cherry bullet


a d m i r a t i o n :bigcatclap:

lit rally, everyone, on kps
@LeeHoseok - you are so so so so so awesome and i honestly admire you
@RainbowDevil - PINEAPPLE PIZZA SAVING SQUAD, you are awesome
@mirella - my rival heize stan
@lexus - my rival uwu stan
@MinSquishy - you are so uwu!
@JoanaIsHere - i love talking to you and i will talk to you more uwu
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
hello kps, i like love you all . so this is a thread in which i tag others i love/admire and stuff....tag a user you love/admire/appreciate

l o v e :bigcatlove:

@Izz - one of the best peoples I can ever meet
@Mayah - you are the action of reproduction amazing.
@kodoku - the cutest person ever i wish for u happiness
@Baechu - you make me smile all the time muffin boi even tho u like pineapple pizza
@ImhereandImded - you are so pretty! model! and ily
@blurryface - i love you so much like omg you make me feel so much better
@Wingfrost i like realllly like talking to you and u make my day
@maruif - kai but in a skirt
@MiraeTheFuture - stan cherry bullet


a d m i r a t i o n :bigcatclap:

lit rally, everyone, on kps
@LeeHoseok - you are so so so so so awesome and i honestly admire you
@RainbowDevil - PINEAPPLE PIZZA SAVING SQUAD, you are awesome
@mirella - my rival heize stan
@lexus - my rival uwu stan
@MinSquishy - you are so uwu!
@JoanaIsHere - i love talking to you and i will talk to you more uwu
Thank youuuuuuuUUUUUUuuUuuuUu!!~



L-O-V-E :pandalove:

@MashiroQueen - You are amazing and creative and just- I can't describe it!!!!!!!!
@YouNiceKeepGoin - I love you so much! You are always there for me when I need another crackhead around...
@WonMoreTime - I'm sorry you are sick right now, but I wanted to let you know, I love you and you are such an amazing friend.
@melancholia - You are so sweet, I just can't not love you!!!!
@WooSanHwa - I Love you so much!! I just can't without you!!!!!!!
@itzybitzyblink - I LOVE YOU MY LEMURRRRR!~~~

A-D-M-I-R-E :pandahappy:

@blueberries - You are such an interesting user and I look up to you!!!! Just to let you know.. (I probs look up to you because I'm just really short but- ll)
@maruif - Yes, Mother. I look up to you.
@Baechu - You are just amazing!!!!!!!!!
@YeonhaIsTheBest - King of lectures.
@Chlorine - You seem super nice and well organized!
@raja - You are just- There are no words to describe your awesomeness.

Sorry if I didn't mention anyone but if I didn't, you know if I love you!
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Love:
@raja I love you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for being such a great friend!

Admire:
@Kiseki You are pretty awesome! Keep being you!
@Hayabusa Such a kind and gentle soul!
@MiraeTheFuture So funny, intelligent and awesome!
@MashiroQueen We haven't always seen eye to eye but I deeply respect you and think you are great!
@kodoku Probably the sweetest member on KPS! You are amazing!
@OnlyCalB Words can not describe how much I think you are an awesome person! You're always there and I truly respect you.
@eclipsoul Although new and we haven't spoken that much, I can really admire and adore you!
@Erae My 'What does the fox say?' buddy! Haha. Let's chat more ok?
@maruif You are so awesome and I love your tastes!
@blueberries Amazing person! Although we don't talk much, I can really admire you!
@JakeyWantsCakey Again, I haven't spoken to you that much but I think we have a lot in common and you are awesome!
@PinkPrincess You're always in the Dreamcatcher thread and I really appreciate what you do! I can certainly respect and admire you!
@Hallybell You have always been amazing to me! Thank you for everything!
@Bopper I think you are really cool and amazing!

There are some members who I have forgotten the name of lol
For everyone else, I can love and admire you all for making KPS what it is!
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
~Love/admiration~

@TaeTime - My Other friendu!~ I love very muchu!~
@MinSquishy - My Best friend, I love very much!
@WooSanHwa - I love chu! She is very sweet and a little funny but she is amazing~
@YeonhaIsTheBest - My Friend! UwU i Love chu very much, your so sweet and funny!
@DrowningFishy - Oh my little fishy, if tho you can be a little silly, i love getting to talk to you!~
@NASA - Is very nice and i enjoy talking with, and very helpful and reliable!~
@potato -My Lovely Sweet Potato, helps me with my mistakes when i make them and is very kind~
@MashiroQueen - My love, is very sweet and defently a queen~ I enjoy talking with you when we can and i enjoy making fanfic with you!~

I Love those who i admire and i admire and love everyone here, but i don't have time to type everyone😅
Love you!~:pandalove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Thank youuuuuuuUUUUUUuuUuuuUu!!~



L-O-V-E :pandalove:

@MashiroQueen - You are amazing and creative and just- I can't describe it!!!!!!!!
@YouNiceKeepGoin - I love you so much! You are always there for me when I need another crackhead around...
@WonMoreTime - I'm sorry you are sick right now, but I wanted to let you know, I love you and you are such an amazing friend.
@melancholia - You are so sweet, I just can't not love you!!!!
@WooSanHwa - I Love you so much!! I just can't without you!!!!!!!
@itzybitzyblink - I LOVE YOU MY LEMURRRRR!~~~

A-D-M-I-R-E :pandahappy:

@blueberries - You are such an interesting user and I look up to you!!!! Just to let you know.. (I probs look up to you because I'm just really short but- ll)
@maruif - Yes, Mother. I look up to you.
@Baechu - You are just amazing!!!!!!!!!
@YeonhaIsTheBest - King of lectures.
@Chlorine - You seem super nice and well organized!
@raja - You are just- There are no words to describe your awesomeness.

Sorry if I didn't mention anyone but if I didn't, you know if I love you!
Wow thanks :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have a number of shout outs and thanks to those I admire for a few reasons:

Admire

@LadyLoverSunmi - One of the people I'm closest to here, you are a very kind person and friend, also a great DC stan (we share other faves too) ;).
@PinkPrincess - A very dedicated DC stan with a nice personality. Thanks so much for what you do with DC updates etc.
@MashiroQueen - Funny and upbeat person. We share many faves and I love the attention to detail you put into your fanmade groups.
@raja - Awesome staff member and someone I know to be very kind and friendly. We have similar taste in groups and it's good to see you around.
@blueberries - A hardworking team player and very fun and nice personality.
@bulletproof - Hardworking team player, kind, friendly, and thanks for the great graphics work for the site!
@Chlorine - I love the effort you put into the events for everyone!
@Bae Joo-hyun - Thank you for your hard work on this site and keeping it running/updated! (shout out to @notthatmarko also).
@dnb - Thanks for the Red Velvet updates!
@Baechu - The number one Irene stan!
@Tir - Dedicated to GFriend and I love it! Thank you!
@lexus - Thanks for the Idle updates! Such dedication is so great!
@dooh - A dedicated BLACKPINK fan. Thank you for the updates and solid support of our girls!
@Kiseki - Dedicated to MAMAMOO and great forum tournaments! Thank you!
@RunningMan - A dedicated Everglow fan!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have a number of shout outs and thanks to those I admire for a few reasons:

Admire

@LadyLoverSunmi - One of the people I'm closest to here, you are a very kind person and friend, also a great DC stan (we share other faves too) ;).
@PinkPrincess - A very dedicated DC stan with a nice personality. Thanks so much for what you do with DC updates etc.
@MashiroQueen - Funny and upbeat person. We share many faves and I love the attention to detail you put into your fanmade groups.
@raja - Awesome staff member and someone I know to be very kind and friendly. We have similar taste in groups and it's good to see you around.
@blueberries - A hardworking team player and very fun and nice personality.
@bulletproof - Hardworking team player, kind, friendly, and thanks for the great graphics work for the site!
@Chlorine - I love the effort you put into the events for everyone!
@Bae Joo-hyun - Thank you for your hard work on this site and keeping it running/updated! (shout out to @notthatmarko also).
@dnb - Thanks for the Red Velvet updates!
@Baechu - The number one Irene stan!
@Tir - Dedicated to GFriend and I love it! Thank you!
@lexus - Thanks for the Idle updates! Such dedication is so great!
@dooh - A dedicated BLACKPINK fan. Thank you for the updates and solid support of our girls!
@Kiseki - Dedicated to MAMAMOO and great forum tournaments! Thank you!
@RunningMan - A dedicated Everglow fan!
aww that's so sweet from you :maheart:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have a number of shout outs and thanks to those I admire for a few reasons:

Admire

@LadyLoverSunmi - One of the people I'm closest to here, you are a very kind person and friend, also a great DC stan (we share other faves too) ;).
@PinkPrincess - A very dedicated DC stan with a nice personality. Thanks so much for what you do with DC updates etc.
@MashiroQueen - Funny and upbeat person. We share many faves and I love the attention to detail you put into your fanmade groups.
@raja - Awesome staff member and someone I know to be very kind and friendly. We have similar taste in groups and it's good to see you around.
@blueberries - A hardworking team player and very fun and nice personality.
@bulletproof - Hardworking team player, kind, friendly, and thanks for the great graphics work for the site!
@Chlorine - I love the effort you put into the events for everyone!
@Bae Joo-hyun - Thank you for your hard work on this site and keeping it running/updated! (shout out to @notthatmarko also).
@dnb - Thanks for the Red Velvet updates!
@Baechu - The number one Irene stan!
@Tir - Dedicated to GFriend and I love it! Thank you!
@lexus - Thanks for the Idle updates! Such dedication is so great!
@dooh - A dedicated BLACKPINK fan. Thank you for the updates and solid support of our girls!
@Kiseki - Dedicated to MAMAMOO and great forum tournaments! Thank you!
@RunningMan - A dedicated Everglow fan!
Thank you :maheart: :pandalove: We should also chat more, I'm sure they'll be more golden nugget groups we have in common!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
MY BABY ILY <3

There are lots of users I would tag, but I don't want to miss anyone so I'l just say that I love you all here so much! Everyone, have a nice day <3
uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu ILY2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread