Tag an user you want to travel with (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
since I am a rebel I won't tag just one.

@MajestYerim obviously we gotta have a honeymoon
@NASA @bulletproof and me also need a girly trip together
@Keihatsu travelling with you would be hella fun
@ripiasuju gotta tag you too of course
@Lady_Grey I would enjoy that with you too I guess
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
there are just too many people. And I probably forgot some
I can relate but myself I can choose only one person among all my friends here :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
and we three are super talkative too. no boring moment ever with us :sanapray:
oh yeah definitely :lisalaugh: now we need to decide on the destination, but after coronavirus :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yeah definitely :lisalaugh: now we need to decide on the destination, but after coronavirus :nekosweat:
anywhere would be nice :jenniesmug: but yeah after coronavirus btw. did you notice who my dp is on discord :haylul:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
anywhere would be nice :jenniesmug: but yeah after coronavirus btw. did you notice who my dp is on discord :haylul:
let's go toooo Malta :wimwim:
Damn I didn't notice, that's unexpectable. Did you lose a bet or something?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let's go toooo Malta :wimwim:
Damn I didn't notice, that's unexpectable. Did you lose a bet or something?
Malta would be cool:wimwim:I saw that gif set and it's so adorable. gotte rep a fellow Jennie one in a while
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Malta would be cool:wimwim:I saw that gif set and it's so adorable. gotte rep a fellow Jennie one in a while
I know, architecture and beach :sj_weary:
Ooh I see. It is a cute gif :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, architecture and beach :sj_weary:
Ooh I see. It is a cute gif :maheart:
there would be a ton to do there :sanapray:
she can be such a softie and I am here for it
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
For me it would be:
@ikonicraja - We would have immense fun! Let's travel the world haha
@Lady_Grey - Let's go to an Idol J-rock concert together!
@LadyLoverSunmi - Because I have to have fun with myself!
@OnlyCalB - Awesome dude that I would love to hang around with! Maybe we can go to the (G)I-dle concert together if they do it.
@Hallybell - Would love to travel with you sometime in my life :)
@Erae - Would love to travel with you and discuss a lot of Yuri mangas and manwhas together, would be awesome!

I may have forgotten some people, so sorry if I did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread