tag four users and write them a message (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
@MinSquishy I hope you know how beautiful you are and how important you are to me, i love you very much and treasure our friendship. LOVE YOU SIS!~

@ParkSeonghwaaa You are one of my best friends, and you are very sweet and kind, You are beautiful no matter what you say, and i promise i'll prove it to you. I love you~ And Wish you the best!~

@kinnie My lovely goofy friend~ You are very fun to talk to and always brighten my day! I'm so glad to have met you, i hope that we can always be friends, Love you!~

@PurpleHime My love You are sweet as sugar and lovely like a flower, i love when we talk and i hope to always have you as a friend, You are kind and great regardless what you say, and i am happy that you considered me as one of the people who dissevered your kindness.

I Love You All And I'm Happy To Know All Of You, Each Of You Are So Great And I Hope You Realize How Beautiful Each Of You Are. :lovelycooky: :pikahappy::nekolove::pandalove:
Aww~ You're truly the sweetest of 'em all. Ily too bebe and of course, we'll always be frens.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@potato You're super sweet and made me feel welcomed -- thank you for that. Potato squad 4life. >.<
It's always been a pleasure talking to you. :maheart:

Potato Squad for life :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Hallybell Mili, my dear Mili. I just appreciate you too much, you are a golden friend :pikahappy:

@potato I was impressed by your maturity and your kindness when we first talked. I have always fun to talk to you and to spend time with my pototo :lazypotato:

@ikonicraja too much to say about you, Jenna. You are such a sweet and nice person with me, whatever I am doing :sakUwu:

@PinkPrincess you're one of my closest friends in here. From the start I knew there would be a special bond between us and I really appreciate your personality :sanapray:
My sweet little bean. I love you. :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Bookworm is uplifiting and gets me both musically and personally :)
@PurpleHime I enjoy her threads and her music encyclopaedia information gatherings skills :)
@MinSquishy True fam and my friend I first knew here :) Glad to know you!
@kodoku I appreciate your kindness unto helping others with their personal issues and even when I am at my worst,
you always pull me out of it in a kind way.

Honourable mentions: @kinnie (I like her vibe) It's chill and genuine af. pardon my language.
but she is da shit and is just great.
Thank you ♥
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
@kuro my princess. I don't have enough words to really convey how I feel about you. you are simply the most wonderful person I know and I will always protect you
@bulletproof compa. what can I say? not only have you been my first friend on ks, you really have been such a close friend to me and I am so thankful to you.
@RainbowDevil lob you bro. I am so porud of what you are achieving in your life and I know you will succeed so much more in the future.
@mirella it's so crazy how long we have known each other. I hope you know that I am always there for you twin and that I hope many more years are coming
@NASA I just had to mention you hun. you are an increible person and I am happy that we can work together now. you really are such a sweetheart.
@allofKS love you all :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
Awwwww best sister ever :nekolove: :nekolove: Thank you so much, the support means the world to me :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
thank you sweetie! It's really fun talking you too :nekolove:

@Skinnny you're a precious friend skinnny, a dime in a dozen. Thank you for always being there for me <3

@perhapz the visual hapz :sj_weary: You're simply amazing and one of the kindest KS (it's KS :irenecrazy:) users I've ever met <33

@mirella Yeo Jin God and Wei Wuxian buddies :nekolove:
weiwuxianwoha.gif
I love you Miriana
yeojingodheart.gif


@Baechu ahh my favourite older younger brother. Joy is mine. :wimwim:

JK I Love you too :maheart:
I still love you tato, even with your wrong KS opinion. :maheart:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@kuro my princess. I don't have enough words to really convey how I feel about you. you are simply the most wonderful person I know and I will always protect you
@bulletproof compa. what can I say? not only have you been my first friend on ks, you really have been such a close friend to me and I am so thankful to you.
@RainbowDevil lob you bro. I am so porud of what you are achieving in your life and I know you will succeed so much more in the future.
@mirella it's so crazy how long we have known each other. I hope you know that I am always there for you twin and that I hope many more years are coming
@NASA I just had to mention you hun. you are an increible person and I am happy that we can work together now. you really are such a sweetheart.
@allofKS love you all :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
love you so much. you're my favorite person in the world omg :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@Chahee

When's Chahee the idol coming back? Is she a real person or just a dream?


@DrewB

Ryujin saw your comments about abandoning her and is not impressed. Time for damage control. Or I'll take her off your hands... :jenniesmug:


@igloo

I'm gonna write a letter to Yeonwoo to get her back in kpop. Igloo needs to return to kpop and the forums in a big way. And The Miracle Of Korea is just the ticket.

@Drug

Did you ever make it back to the past and into the future? Did you see a young JYP. He's just have been a strapping young man.

@la_mort_pour_vous

You're like a silent guardian angel. I never see you but when you like my posts like a ghost I know you're there.

@RandAlThor

You gonna start a record shop soon with your 20,000 albums. Randy's Records. I'll Stan.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@Chahee

When's Chahee the idol coming back? Is she a real person or just a dream?


@DrewB

Ryujin saw your comments about abandoning her and is not impressed. Time for damage control. Or I'll take her off your hands... :jenniesmug:


@igloo

I'm gonna write a letter to Yeonwoo to get her back in kpop. Igloo needs to return to kpop and the forums in a big way. And The Miracle Of Korea is just the ticket.

@Drug

Did you ever make it back to the past and into the future? Did you see a young JYP. He's just have been a strapping young man.

@la_mort_pour_vous

You're like a silent guardian angel. I never see you but when you like my posts like a ghost I know you're there.

@RandAlThor

You gonna start a record shop soon with your 20,000 albums. Randy's Records. I'll Stan.
NOOOOOO! Ryujin is just fine with me. She knows damn well the second Utzy comeback drops I will be at her side waiting in her hand and foot. She is my Queen.

You are the one who is in trouble. Yuna has noticed you dropped her a long time ago. What's up with that? Chaeryeong take her place?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
@Chahee

When's Chahee the idol coming back? Is she a real person or just a dream?


@DrewB

Ryujin saw your comments about abandoning her and is not impressed. Time for damage control. Or I'll take her off your hands... :jenniesmug:


@igloo

I'm gonna write a letter to Yeonwoo to get her back in kpop. Igloo needs to return to kpop and the forums in a big way. And The Miracle Of Korea is just the ticket.

@Drug

Did you ever make it back to the past and into the future? Did you see a young JYP. He's just have been a strapping young man.

@la_mort_pour_vous

You're like a silent guardian angel. I never see you but when you like my posts like a ghost I know you're there.

@RandAlThor

You gonna start a record shop soon with your 20,000 albums. Randy's Records. I'll Stan.
Soon I hope :sanapray:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
NOOOOOO! Ryujin is just fine with me. She knows damn well the second Utzy comeback drops I will be at her side waiting in her hand and foot. She is my Queen.

You are the one who is in trouble. Yuna has noticed you dropped her a long time ago. What's up with that? Chaeryeong take her place?
Opps.. I kinda did. Chaeryeong's just too cute.

Her adorableness is too much. But there's always next comeback. Yuna may surge back.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I live only by @Chahee now... JYP is did something and I can't even remember what it was lol
Speaking of past and future, it's funny that you brought it up when I just watched that:
@Chahee overtook the Big 3?! 😲

Oh that guy must have a Delorian!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread