tag four users and write them a message (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Chahee

When's Chahee the idol coming back? Is she a real person or just a dream?


@DrewB

Ryujin saw your comments about abandoning her and is not impressed. Time for damage control. Or I'll take her off your hands... :jenniesmug:


@igloo

I'm gonna write a letter to Yeonwoo to get her back in kpop. Igloo needs to return to kpop and the forums in a big way. And The Miracle Of Korea is just the ticket.

@Drug

Did you ever make it back to the past and into the future? Did you see a young JYP. He's just have been a strapping young man.

@la_mort_pour_vous

You're like a silent guardian angel. I never see you but when you like my posts like a ghost I know you're there.

@RandAlThor

You gonna start a record shop soon with your 20,000 albums. Randy's Records. I'll Stan.
I still feel kinda bad ... i want more .. Well what i really wanted was to get to the fansign... Terrified that it would take 1-200 to make it in.
so a k to fly and ~ 40k in albums that is lottery winners or silly rich money. Certainly not me.

I had to order more of those nifty card holder deals.
1582361118264.png

burned thru my first box.
and i need bigger ones now they have started putting large cards.

Did finally cave on the seasons greetings :)
Amazon product B07ZVM7VLB
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love you so much. you're my favorite person in the world omg :nekolove:
love you so much too. you are my favorite person in this world too :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread