Official Taggable Fandom Lists (3 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can you please add my name to the following tag lists: :pandabeg::nekolove:

Apink
Blackpink
BVNDIT
CLC
Elris
Everglow
fromis_9
ITZY
Momoland
Pink Fantasy
Rocket Punch
Weki Meki
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can you please add my name to the following tag lists: :pandabeg::nekolove:

Apink
Blackpink
BVNDIT
CLC
Elris
Everglow
fromis_9
ITZY
Momoland
Pink Fantasy
Rocket Punch
Weki Meki
donenzo
 
  • Love
Reactions: dooh

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can I be added to the following groups?

-Seventeen
-Ateez
-NCT
-Twice
-ITZY
-Cravity
-Golden Child
-Dreamcatcher
A Cravity, GC and ATEEZ stan, the taste :sakUwu: Added you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Note: Soloists are not members of groups that also have solo releases (unless they are no longer in a group), use group tags for those that are

AILEE

@vogue @OnCloudJess

AleXa
@Spooky @Ahsoka

ANDA
@vogue

AVA
@anaraqueen

Baek Yerin
@OnCloudJess
@Ahsoka @Neckologist


BoA
@Darth_Felflame @Tpse@vogue @potato @Neckologist @MinSquishy @Angel @anaraqueen

Chancellor
@RainbowDevil

Chung Ha
@Baechu @TwentyOneJunhui @lexus @RainbowDevil @bulletproof @Tpse @potato @Marianthi @SaviorTXT @kuro @darthraine @vogue @Angel @xdreamsandflames

Colde
@vogue

Crush
@mirella @OnCloudJess @vogue @Neckologist @MinSquishy

Daehyun
@Ahsoka @darthraine

DEAN
@mirella @Darth_Felflame @vogue @yoda_tato @Neckologist @MinSquishy @TwentyOneJunhui

DPR LIVE
@Darth_Felflame @vogue

DPR CREAM
@TaShye

ELO
@vogue

Eric Nam
@RainbowDevil @vogue @potato @Neckologist @MinSquishy @darthraine @TwentyOneJunhui

Grey
@TaeKpop @vogue

Heize
@mirella @Darth_Felflame @vogue @yoda_tato @Joy @Angel

Henry
@Darth_Felflame @yoda_tato

Holland
@Darth_Felflame @Ahsoka @MinSquishy

Hong Jingyoung
@TaShye

Hoody
@mirella @Darth_Felflame @vogue @MinSquishy

Hoya
@RainbowDevil @potato

Hyolyn
@RainbowDevil @Joy

Hyuna
@Tpse @vogue @lexus @Ahsoka @potato @Marianthi @kuro @Spooky @Pilot

IU
@Baechu @Xeulgi @mirella @Darkyoda47 @Tpse @vogue @potato @Jungkook @kuro @blueberries @TaShye @TaeKpop @Taeyellow @darthraine @OnlyCalB @Angel @xdreamsandflames

Jay Park
@mirella @RainbowDevil @vogue @potato @MinSquishy

Jeong Sewoon
@RainbowDevil @potato @Neckologist @Reo @chvnle

Jessi
@mirella @vogue ] @potato @kuro @MinSquishy

Jessica
[@Darkyoda47 @vogue @potato @Jungkook @RandAlThor @SteviSone @OnCloudJess @Angel

K.Will
@RainbowDevil @potato @missanneelk

Kanto
@RainbowDevil

Kasper


Kim Dong Han

@RainbowDevil @potato @Neckologist @TwentyOneJunhui

Krystal
@SteviSone

Lee Hi
@mirella @vogue @lexus @kuro

Lim Kim
@TaShye

Loco
@mirella @RainbowDevil @vogue

Luhan
@potato

Miso
@RainbowDevil

Nam Tae Hyun
@lexus

NC.A
@RainbowDevil

One
@mirella @bulletproof @RainbowDevil @vogue @lexus @potato

Orly
@MajestYerim

Park Bom
@vogue @Spooky

Park Jimin
@chvnle

Paul Kim


PSY

@kuro @Spooky

Rain
@vogue @potato @Pilot

Roy Kim


Saay
@Reo @MajestYerim @wayvoutsold

Samuel
@RainbowDevil @potato

San.E
@RainbowDevil

Sik-K
@mirella @RainbowDevil @vogue

Simon D
@vogue

Somi
@Baechu @RainbowDevil @vogue @potato @kuro @SteviSone

Sori
@MajestYerim

Sunmi
@Baechu @RainbowDevil @bulletproof @potato @Neckologist @SaviorTXT @Ahsoka @kuro @Spooky @glitterpill @TaShye @ddeonghwaaa @darthraine @Joy @xdreamsandflames

Suzy
@Baechu @vogue @kuro

Tao
@Ahsoka @MinSquishy

Tiffany Young
@vogue @potato @kuro @SteviSone @Angel

Youngjae (B.A.P)
@Ahsoka

Zelo (B.A.P)
@RainbowDevil @Ahsoka @MinSquishy

Zico
@mirella @RainbowDevil @vogue
@potato @MinSquishy


Zion.T
@mirella @RainbowDevil


​
Please add me to
Blackpink
BTS
Exo
NCT
Straykids
KARD
Twice
Red Velvet
SF9
Seventeen
Astro
SuperM
And Paul Kim
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Can I be added to the following groups?

-Seventeen
-Ateez
-NCT
-Twice
-ITZY
-Cravity
-Golden Child
-Dreamcatcher
Last time I mentioned only my ults grps. Here I’m gonna mention the other grps I stan. Can I be added to these groups too?
3YE
April
Astro
Blackpink
BOL4
BVNDIT
Cherry Bullet
Cignature
Cix
CLC
Day6
Everglow
EXO
(G)I-DLE
GIRLS GENERATION
GUGUDAN
GOT7
IZ*ONE
LOONA
LOVELYZ
MONSTA X
OH MY GIRL
NU'EST
PENTAGON
SF9
STRAY KIDS
VAV
VICTON
WJSN
THE BOYZ
WEKI MEKI
TOO


I'm sorry this is too long :(
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Last time I mentioned only my ults grps. Here I’m gonna mention the other grps I stan. Can I be added to these groups too?
3YE
April
Astro
Blackpink
BOL4
BVNDIT
Cherry Bullet
Cignature
Cix
CLC
Day6
Everglow
EXO
(G)I-DLE
GIRLS GENERATION
GUGUDAN
GOT7
IZ*ONE
LOONA
LOVELYZ
MONSTA X
OH MY GIRL
NU'EST
PENTAGON
SF9
STRAY KIDS
VAV
VICTON
WJSN
THE BOYZ
WEKI MEKI
TOO


I'm sorry this is too long :(
I think rainbow added you to all of them but didn't let you know so I'm just letting you know that it was taken care of :sanapray:


Can I be added to:

Blackpink
CLC
Dreamcatcher
Everglow
(G)-Idle
Gfriend
Loona
Mamamoo
Nature
N.Flying
Oh My Girl
Saturday
Red Velvet
Twice
TXT
WayV
Wonder Girls

Solists:
Chungha
HyunA
Kasper
Sunmi


Please & thank you!
Added, we don't have WayV because this category is for Korean artists but I added you to all the others :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: angelcore

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi, can you add me to:
2PM,​
Apink,​
B1A4,​
EXO,​
NCT,​
NU'EST,​
The Boyz,​
Red Velvet,​
Super Junior,​
X1​
thank youu!
Done :sanapray:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
plz remove me from seventeen, nct and mamamoo and add me to Super junior, Suzy and Shinee ^.^
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I would like to be added to a taglist for EXO GOT7 Ateez Stray Kids and Dean please ^^ I would say bts too but i might get tagged too much in that case
plz remove me from seventeen, nct and mamamoo and add me to Super junior, Suzy and Shinee ^.^
Done and done
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread