Official Taggable Fandom Lists (4 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
No rush, since it's a lot, lol.

Please remove me as Tpse from: K-HipHop, K-RnB, K-Rock, Girl Group, BB4, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo, Playback, Red Velvet, SHINee, SISTAR, Twice, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, IU

Please add me as current name to: K-RnB, Girl Group, AB6IX, Ateez, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, ITZY, Lovelyz, Purple Beck, Red Velvet, Twice, TXT, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, Hyolyn, IU

Thanks!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
No rush, since it's a lot, lol.

Please remove me as Tpse from: K-HipHop, K-RnB, K-Rock, Girl Group, BB4, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo, Playback, Red Velvet, SHINee, SISTAR, Twice, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, IU

Please add me as current name to: K-RnB, Girl Group, AB6IX, Ateez, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, ITZY, Lovelyz, Purple Beck, Red Velvet, Twice, TXT, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, Hyolyn, IU

Thanks!
@Ahsoka could you put AmysTeri in? I'm on phone and I won't be on KS for a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Can I be added to the tag list of 'dreamcatcher' pls :)
@Reo kindly referred me to this thread. <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Myco
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
May I please be added to~?

Groups:

BVNDIT
CLC
Dreamcatcher
(G)I-dle
IZ*ONE
KARD
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Rocket Punch
Sistar

Soloists:

AleXa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No rush, since it's a lot, lol.

Please remove me as Tpse from: K-HipHop, K-RnB, K-Rock, Girl Group, BB4, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo, Playback, Red Velvet, SHINee, SISTAR, Twice, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, IU

Please add me as current name to: K-RnB, Girl Group, AB6IX, Ateez, BTS, Cherry Bullet, Everglow, ITZY, Lovelyz, Purple Beck, Red Velvet, Twice, TXT, Weki Meki, BoA, Chung Ha, Hyolyn, IU

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay I totally forgot. I finished it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please, remove me from Dreamcatcher.
Can I be added to the tag list of 'dreamcatcher' pls :)
@Reo kindly referred me to this thread. <3
treasure and bigbang
Stray Kids & TXT please!^^

I guess I never requested them before :susPepe:
May I please be added to~?

Groups:

BVNDIT
CLC
Dreamcatcher
(G)I-dle
IZ*ONE
KARD
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Rocket Punch
Sistar

Soloists:

AleXa
Done :sanapray:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had to change my username today, could you please change it from Joy to Sory? Thank you 🙏🏼
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had to change my username today, could you please change it from Joy to Sory? Thank you 🙏🏼
The new system doesn't need to change based on usernames, now everyone is a part of the group and you just tag the fandom name :sanapray:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The new system doesn't need to change based on usernames, now everyone is a part of the group and you just tag the fandom name :sanapray:
Im not sure i understand. how can I know in what fandoms I am?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im not sure i understand. how can I know in what fandoms I am?
You can go to the first post and click on the fandom and it'll show everyone in the group. For now all of the fandom taglists you were in are now the groups you're in.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
But that’s the prob
You can go to the first post and click on the fandom and it'll show everyone in the group. For now all of the fandom taglists you were in are now the groups you're in.
But that’s the problem. I was asked by @Somi to change my username cuz it got corrupted. And I did. But now if I click on fandom tags I was part of, it says I don’t have the right to access this page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But that’s the prob


But that’s the problem. I was asked by @Somi to change my username cuz it got corrupted. And I did. But now if I click on fandom tags I was part of, it says I don’t have the right to access this page.
That's weird, I don't think it's a username issue since we only started after your username was changed already
@Somi help :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread