Official Taggable Fandom Lists (3 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki / @Moderator
When you or another mod has free time, please can you add these users to the fandom user groups :pikahappy:.

If any of these users change their username, does it get updated in the group automatically?

I'll edit this comment as to not tag the first 30 users lol.

APINK (Pink Panda) Tag List:

@Darkyoda47 @joshuaology @Rosanna @RavenHikari @Bopper @Jichuus @raymondchouku @blurryface
@Hally @vogue @RandAlThor @lornranger @Keihatsu @FingerStress @bulletproof @Xeulgi @Kimono @Walnutt @OnlyCalB
@XiaojunsPanda @taytay1234 @potato @Kat_in_the_box @Ozymandias @dooh @Saythename17

DREAMCATCHER (InSomnia) Tag List:

@Darth_Lixo @angelcore @Baechu @Bookworm @Bopper @bulletproof @Suzy @ClumsyBear @Crackhead @cupteabooks
@Darkyoda47 @EazyC @Ems @honeyfornomoney @FrenchRose @GoldenBunny @Hally @Hwall @inyourarea
@Jimin @joshuaology @juseyo @Kahoru

@Kedajo @Keihatsu @Kelly @Kimono @Koala @kodoku @kuro @Mairi @Yoohyeon @NeoSquare
@Marianthi @maruberry @Mint @mirella @Moonbinlove @mysteric @Neckologist @neon_navy @NogaNono @OnlyCalB
@Ozymandias @ddeonghwaaa @perhapz @Pigeon @GeneralYeon

@planetarium @potato @Princess @prix @Darth_Felflame @Reo @Riasama @Rosaelis @Rosanna @Sana
@Saythename17 @Seriously @SeulPika @SiggyStan @shy @Soleski @vogue @taemkitten @taytay1234 @ThiccDicc
@Tickita @Uaena @Walnutt @wayvoutsold @BlueBerryKookie @Kat_in_the_box

EVERGLOW (FOREVER) Tag List:

@vogue @kuro @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @Darth_Lixo @notthatmarko @dab @leesooman @Minuteman
@Baechu @OnlyCalB @parisaka @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove @RunningMan @Reo @natura @SeulPika @bulletproof
@AmysTeri @Marianthi @Jimin @MinSquishy @planetarium @TaShye @kinnie @taytay1234 @Saythename17

(G)I-DLE (Neverland) Tag List:

@Baechu @Darth_Kuro @Darth_Felflame @Walnutt @MinSquishy @JakeyWantsCakey @Reo @Neckologist @Soleski @blurryface
@Persephone @lexus @Darth_Lixo @bulletproof @HopeOnTheStreet @AmysTeri @Lady_Grey @Cosmic @SeulPika @Keihatsu
@minnie97 @Lemonz @Kedajo @NanoX @Dwragon @Ozymandias @mirella @Rukia @OnlyCalB

@Silverfang719 @Bloodbath @LuhansGreenHair @perhapz @Jimin @Jungkook @planetarium @TaShye @YouNiceKeepGoin @SaviorITZY
@Usara @Trashy @vogue @taytay1234 @Monster @Saythename17 @Yoohyeon @QueenGirlCrush @angelcore @Spacequeen800
@QueenGirlCrush @GeneralYeon

IU (Uaena) Tag List:

@Skinnny @blueberries @OnlyCalB @Baechu @vogue @Ozymandias @lexus @Hajima @Uaena @SeulPika
@Xeulgi @mirella @Darkyoda47 @AmysTeri @potato @Jungkook @Darth_Kuro @TaShye @TaeKpop
@Taeyellow @darthraine @taytay1234 @Monster @Yeri

---

Whoever adds these names to the user groups, thank you for your time :).
:maheart:
Done :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
14 August 2020
Messages
135
Reactions Received
256
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
can pleas add me for:
iKON , The Rose , 2NE1 , DPR LIVE , DPR CREAM , Hyuna, Lee Hi , AKMU ?
AAAAAA, I reallywannasayChristian Yu either, but i don't know, he's working on amusic but i just don't know AAAA, i'm just trying to control myself :))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can pleas add me for:
iKON , The Rose , 2NE1 , DPR LIVE , DPR CREAM , Hyuna, Lee Hi , AKMU ?
AAAAAA, I reallywannasayChristian Yu either, but i don't know, he's working on amusic but i just don't know AAAA, i'm just trying to control myself :))
Done!
 
  • Love
Reactions: NiniLin

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi, can I please be removed from the Insomnia tag? I'm not even sure how I got in that lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,355
Reactions Received
53,164
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,568
Gender
Female
Can I be removed from the Moo Moo tag, NCTzen tag, and Carat tag plz
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Can I make a request for an IU user group to be created please? :)

@Moderator @Administrator

Her fandom name is Uaena (We have a user on KS with the same name lol)

I also have a slightly different tag list to the one in this thread, so please can you also add the additional names from this list:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Can I make a request for an IU user group to be created please? :)

@Moderator @Administrator

Her fandom name is Uaena (We have a user on KS with the same name lol)

I also have a slightly different tag list to the one in this thread, so please can you also add the additional names from this list:
Its the reason why we didnt make soloist tags yet, cause fandom names cant be same name as user names, users will have to rename and many users directly use artist names.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Its the reason why we didnt make soloist tags yet, cause fandom names cant be same name as user names, users will have to rename and many users directly use artist names.
I thought this could be an issue when I saw Uaena lol.

It's not the biggest issue as obviously I'll still use the tag list I have :).

I wonder what alternative can be used to make soloist user groups possible.
Perhaps have the soloist's name + fandom name together? So -> @IU Uaena, @IU+Uaena or @IU's Uaena?

The third one is pretty nice and kind of endearing the way it's styled :).

As for the soloists that don't have a fandom name, yet it crosses over with actual user's names, maybe use -> @Ailee's fans or @Ailee+Fans? (I know she has a fandom name, this is just an example).
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I thought this could be an issue when I saw Uaena lol.

It's not the biggest issue as obviously I'll still use the tag list I have :).

I wonder what alternative can be used to make soloist user groups possible.
Perhaps have the soloist's name + fandom name together? So -> @IU Uaena, @IU+Uaena or @IU's Uaena?

The third one is pretty nice and kind of endearing the way it's styled :).

As for the soloists that don't have a fandom name, yet it crosses over with actual user's names, maybe use -> @Ailee's fans or @Ailee+Fans? (I know she has a fandom name, this is just an example).
Maybe a namespace could be a solution like Solo-artistname/fandom
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Could I be added to the blink tag? :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread