Official Taggable Fandom Lists (6 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Can I be added to Oh My Girl (Miracle) please :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Could you add me to the following tags? (I know it's a lot lol() Thx!

Army
Luvity
Forever
Midzy
Orbit
Moo Moo
Gem
Monbebe
Fuse
Universe
Reveluv
Moa
Once

@Administrator @Moderator
 
Last edited:

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Could you add me to the following tags? (I know it's a lot lol() Thx!

BTS @ARMY
Cravity @Luvity
Everglow @Forever
Itzy @Midzy
Loona @Orbit
Mamamoo @Moo Moo
MCND @Gem
Monsta X @Monbebe
ONF @Fuse
Pentagon @Universe
Red Velvet @Reveluv
TXT @Moa
Twice @Once

@Administrator @Moderator
Please don’t actually use the tags in this case; you just accidentally notified so many users in those fandoms @.@
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I"M SO SO SORRY!!! *edits*
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Could you add me to the following tags? (I know it's a lot lol() Thx!

Army
Luvity
Forever
Midzy
Orbit
Moo Moo
Gem
Monbebe
Fuse
Universe
Reveluv
Moa
Once

@Administrator @Moderator
Done
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Could you add me to the following tags? (I know it's a lot lol() Thx!

Army
Luvity
Forever
Midzy
Orbit
Moo Moo
Gem
Monbebe
Fuse
Universe
Reveluv
Moa
Once

@Administrator @Moderator
1601009238122.png
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I be added to Treasure Maker, pls? Thx!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Please can you add K/DA's fandom: BLADES, as a user group. (The fandom name was given yesterday! :D)

I've recently made an official thread, and I'll direct Nevies and GG stans here if they wish to be in the user group, but obviously it needs to be made first.

I'd like to be added to the 'Blades' user group too lol.

@Moderator @Administrator
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Please can you add K/DA's fandom: BLADES, as a user group. (The fandom name was given yesterday! :D)

I've recently made an official thread, and I'll direct Nevies and GG stans here if they wish to be in the user group, but obviously it needs to be made first.

I'd like to be added to the 'Blades' user group too lol.

@Moderator @Administrator
Done :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread