Official Taggable Fandom Lists (4 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Can you remove me from nctzen and put me in nct 127 and dream ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd like to be removed from nctzen and added to nct 127 :kittylove:
Hi ❤
Can I please be added to newjeans and le sserafim taglist.
I'd like to be added to NCT 127. If I'm in NCTzen I'd like to be removed. I only wish to follow 127

lowkey kinda wanting to stay up to date with dream too but I don't wanna follow a lot XD
YESS A DREAMIE TAG YES PLZ (only add me to Dream plz)
Can I get added to the TRI.BE, Weeekly, and soloist Jo Yuri taglist please?

Thank you so much :pandaamazed:
Oh my!

I’d like to be added to the new NCT 127, NCT Dream and WayV taglists too.

ALL THE NCT. ✨ limitless ✨
I'd like to be removed and added to 127 and WayV pls^^
Wait And Tri.Be's fandom too
Can you remove me from nctzen and put me in nct 127 and dream ?
Done :sanapray:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
oooo. i would like to be added to the NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglist ! plz && thank you :kittylove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
♟️ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
𝖊𝖑 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖔 🔥
Ship
Would like to be added to the Stray Kids and Itzy taglists :llama_flirt:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
129
Reactions Received
170
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! May I please be added to the following taglists?

aespa, Astro, Billlie, Everglow, GOT7, KARD, Monsta X, NCT, NCT 127, NCT Dream, Stray Kids, WayV

:fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Please add me to:

NCT, NCT Dream, Billlie, GOT 7, SHINee, ONF, Itzy, p1harmony, Monsta X, KARD, Purple Kiss, Pentagon, Onewe, Wonho, and IU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It’s me again. :nekoshy:
can I be added to the kr&b, khiphop and Super M taglists?

is it possible to request a new taglist for Pixy? The fandom is Winxy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
if you guys would like to transfer ownership of the original kun thread, @the101 please let us know if you would like the threads to be merged, or if you want to copy the contents of the duplicate thread into the original thread before having it removed :sanapray:
I copied everything over, thanks! I wasn't very far in the thread yet!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread