Official Taggable Fandom Lists (7 Viewers)

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
Hello ~

Can I be added to the Cravity, Drippin, ITZY, KARA, MIRAE, SHINee, T-Ara, The Boyz, and Wonho taglist? (Don't hit me in the head with shovel pls)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
also, there are no IVE's, Billlie's and CSR's fandom listed yet, so would you like to add them? :sadcat:
Added them, would you like to be added to the taglist?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Desdesdes

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! Can I be added in the taglists for Stray Kids, BTS, EXO, BLACKPINK, ITZY and NewJeans?

Thank you! :llama_flirt:
Hi, could I please be added to the tag lists for K-hip-hop , K-RnB, Charts, K-rock, Akmu, Ateez, Blackpink, DAY6, EXO, (G)I-DLE, ITZY, Kep1er, lesserafim, Mamamoo, NCT, Newjeans, OnlyOneOf, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Stray Kids, The Rose, TXT, Twice, Xdinary Heros, Crush, DEAN, DPR LIVE, DPR CREAM, Eric Nam, Holland, IU, Seori, Sik-k, SOMI, Zico, Zion.T? Thank you!
Could i get added to @/Seoro
Hello can I be added to Blackpink, Le Sserafim, Itzy and Twice taglist?
Hi, would you like to add me to:
- My
- Neverland
- WIZ*ONE
- Fearnot
- Ujung

and also Glassy for soloist Jo Yuri?
Hello ~

Can I be added to the Cravity, Drippin, ITZY, KARA, MIRAE, SHINee, T-Ara, The Boyz, and Wonho taglist? (Don't hit me in the head with shovel pls)
Can I please be added to Blackpink, Itzy, Dreamcatcher (and though I doubt it exists, Rolling Quartz)?
Hello, I would like to be added to these taglists please :kittylove:

Khh, krnb, Newjeans, txt, dpr live, dpr cream, dean, crush and lesserafim
Done :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
I'd like to be added to NCT 127. If I'm in NCTzen I'd like to be removed. I only wish to follow 127

lowkey kinda wanting to stay up to date with dream too but I don't wanna follow a lot XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
YESS A DREAMIE TAG YES PLZ (only add me to Dream plz)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
I'd like to be removed and added to 127 and WayV pls^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread