- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 2,443
- Reactions Received
- 3,740
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,689
- Fandom
- Blink
- Gender
- Male
You kept the same DPHi, would you like to add me to:
- My
- Neverland
- WIZ*ONE
- Fearnot
- Ujung
and also Glassy for soloist Jo Yuri?
It's a good aesthetic that works well both in light and dark themeYou kept the same DP![]()
Naur it makes you look like a spyIt's a good aesthetic that works well both in light and dark theme![]()
Added them, would you like to be added to the taglist?also, there are no IVE's, Billlie's and CSR's fandom listed yet, so would you like to add them?![]()
Hello! Can I be added in the taglists for Stray Kids, BTS, EXO, BLACKPINK, ITZY and NewJeans?
Thank you!![]()
Hi, could I please be added to the tag lists for K-hip-hop , K-RnB, Charts, K-rock, Akmu, Ateez, Blackpink, DAY6, EXO, (G)I-DLE, ITZY, Kep1er, lesserafim, Mamamoo, NCT, Newjeans, OnlyOneOf, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Stray Kids, The Rose, TXT, Twice, Xdinary Heros, Crush, DEAN, DPR LIVE, DPR CREAM, Eric Nam, Holland, IU, Seori, Sik-k, SOMI, Zico, Zion.T? Thank you!
Could i get added to @/Seoro
Hello can I be added to Blackpink, Le Sserafim, Itzy and Twice taglist?
Hi, would you like to add me to:
- My
- Neverland
- WIZ*ONE
- Fearnot
- Ujung
and also Glassy for soloist Jo Yuri?
Hello ~
Can I be added to the Cravity, Drippin, ITZY, KARA, MIRAE, SHINee, T-Ara, The Boyz, and Wonho taglist? (Don't hit me in the head with shovel pls)
Can I please be added to Blackpink, Itzy, Dreamcatcher (and though I doubt it exists, Rolling Quartz)?
DoneHello, I would like to be added to these taglists please
Khh, krnb, Newjeans, txt, dpr live, dpr cream, dean, crush and lesserafim
I'd like to be removed from nctzen and added to nct 127@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
I'd like to be added to NCT 127. If I'm in NCTzen I'd like to be removed. I only wish to follow 127@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
YESS A DREAMIE TAG YES PLZ (only add me to Dream plz)@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them
I'd like to be removed and added to 127 and WayV pls^^@NCTzen @litc I added NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV taglists. Let me know if you'd like to be added to them