Official Taggable Fandom Lists (3 Viewers)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
@berry we have a ghost9 tag. Just tag @/moderator and you can add yourself <3

there’s tags for other groups like kingdom, purki, drippin, etc. feel free to join as many as you like :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Soogi

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Oml HOW AM I NOT IN THE VILLAIN TAG? Please add me @Moderator :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Soogi

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
@berry we have a ghost9 tag. Just tag @/moderator and you can add yourself <3

there’s tags for other groups like kingdom, purki, drippin, etc. feel free to join as many as you like :)
Oh I’ve already joined a few of those fandoms and sure I can do that! Thanks for the reminder! :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and Myth
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Can I be tagged for

BTS
Twice
Seventeen
Big bang

ty
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
@Moderator pls remove me from cravity ty
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
@Moderator
I would like to be added in the @Ghostie fandom pls
done <3 but please be careful not to use the fandom tag unless it's in a thread relevant to the fandom. otherwise you have a bunch of users getting notifs for posts that don't matter to them :sanapray:
Can I be tagged for

BTS
Twice
Seventeen
Big bang

ty
@Moderator pls remove me from cravity ty
Oml HOW AM I NOT IN THE VILLAIN TAG? Please add me @Moderator :reallysadcat:
@Moderator pls remove me from cravity ty
@Moderator
I would like to be added in the @Wiz*one fandom pls, thanks!
done <3
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I be removed from all fandom tags except One It? :sanapray: I only currently remember I'm in boys planet and p1harmony
I removed them all I think but you weren't on the One It tag to begin with. Would you like to be added to it?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Groupname: BabyMonster
GroupFandom: N/A
@Moderator please add them to the Taglist, TY! :pandaangel:
Done and added you to it. Let me know if you didn't want that and I'll remove you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread