- Joined
- 20 December 2023
- Messages
- 1,639
- Reactions Received
- 522
- Location
- on a shelf
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,935
- Fandom
- cassiexo-elf
- Pronouns
- she/her
Addedhi!!
can i please be added to super junior, tvxq, exo, onlyoneof, sechskies, block b, b.a.p, henry and trot? thanks<3
Sure. The tag will be removed also because no one’s on it.Could I be removed from OnlyB? Apparently I'm the only one on there, so what's really the point? lol
Addedcan I please be added to the dive taglist ? thank youuu !!
Donehi hi may i request we add
ME:I
fandom name ME:YOU
and could you put me in the group?
@Moderator @Administrator
doneCan I be added to IVE, The Boyz, and Zb1 taglist?
And removed from Cravity taglist?![]()
In the future just don’t tag the fandom when requesting, otherwise you tag all fans in that tag listCan I please be added to @ARMY
Addedcould i be added to VLIGHTS?
(i was gonna request it as well but it seems like it was already added)