- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DoneCan I be added to the Everlasting, Daisy, Sone, Once, Diadem, Shawol, SolBangOol, and Uaena tags pls?![]()
DoneCan I be added to the K-Rock and Neverland tags?
DoneCan I be added to Teen Top, ZB1, Kara, Tara, Infinite, Boyfriend and Aespa please?
DoneKingmaker (Kingdom), ZB1, Dreamin (drippin), Pink Panda (APink)
@Moderator @Administrator
Added, would you like to be added to the tag list?Could you add a new tag for TripleS’ fandom WAV ?
@Moderator @Administrator
Yes pleaseAdded, would you like to be added to the tag list?![]()
DoneCan i be removed from all fandoms im in?
I believe
Army
NCT - NCT 127 - DREAM & WAYV
Big Bang
Twice
Seventeen
And maybe Boy group
Forgot to say but I changed it@Moderator ZB1's fandom name is called ZEROSE, please change it!