Appreciation Take me back to 2009 (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember being so conflicted about the song, i was rly nice kid so i always found it mean but catchy af
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: Avril is forever my queen ( though I personally love her even earlier stuff way more)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Avril fan for life. I believe I have all her cds besides her latest one.
Queen forever <3 <3

She did sound a lot better on her earlier material I agree.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That song is the definition of the late 2000s

I remember playing this in 3rd grade on my windows XP media player cuz I didn't have the internet at the time lool


1572995427290.png
RIP classic Windows Media Player. You were part of my best childhood/Pre-teenage memories, until Microsoft decided to ruin you as they use to do with everything good.

:pepecry2: :pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That song is the definition of the late 2000s

I remember playing this in 3rd grade on my windows XP media player cuz I didn't have the internet at the time lool


1572995427290.png

Ahh i used Winamp loved that program ... still better than the players i use now.
i had so many skins.


44531



hmm looking this up they relaunched after killing it off years ago gonna try it out.
some history.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread