Take this quiz and get a group (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
KNK
KNK has some insanely catchy music, and their choreographies have been consistently unique and intricate since their 2016 debut with "Knock." We guarantee you'll love this quintet, so go watch their 2020 release "RIDE," and stan away!

wow, I´ve literally never heard of them .cool!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KNK
KNK has some insanely catchy music, and their choreographies have been consistently unique and intricate since their 2016 debut with "Knock." We guarantee you'll love this quintet, so go watch their 2020 release "RIDE," and stan away!

wow, I´ve literally never heard of them .cool!
I would also recommend U from them, I like it a lot :sanapray:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KNK
KNK has some insanely catchy music, and their choreographies have been consistently unique and intricate since their 2016 debut with "Knock." We guarantee you'll love this quintet, so go watch their 2020 release "RIDE," and stan away!

wow, I´ve literally never heard of them .cool!
KNK are super tall bishes and my favorite song by them is this one, it's a bit weird tho maybe?

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I got Veryvery too. Ngl I don't think I've even listened to one of their songs before :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I got UP10TION.
Never listened to their stuff, so we'll see, lol.
Where are they from (company)?
They've* been around for 5 years and I can't name anyting from them smh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got ONF, they have some good songs for sure but I haven’t liked a lot of their recent releases sadly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread