News Takeuchi Miyu signs with Mystic Entertainment (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Since mystic ent mostly has soloists under them, I can see her going the soloist route as well here. I'm so excited
I Wish her Well.
Does Mystic have any other girls aside from Jane and Giant pink some trainees?
BEG ofc but she is not joining them :)
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I Wish her Well.
Does Mystic have any other girls aside from Jane and Giant pink some trainees?
BEG ofc but she is not joining them :)
They have 3 trainees who participated in mixnine afaik. Forgot their names though
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They have 3 trainees who participated in mixnine afaik. Forgot their names though
Its ok i think she could go solo but i like a small group for her. I think Lee soomin (the ex fantigio girl from s1 who went f to A is there too)
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I Wish her Well.
Does Mystic have any other girls aside from Jane and Giant pink some trainees?
BEG ofc but she is not joining them :)
They're supposed to be preparing a girl group at the moment, actually so maybe she'll be a member...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same, she was my fave of PD48!
Yeah I'm excited to see the Japanese trainees getting debuts. It'll be interesting to see where they go.

Especially interested in this mystic group if Soomin is there. I've been waiting for her to debut since the first season of produce
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah I'm excited to see the Japanese trainees getting debuts. It'll be interesting to see where they go.

Especially interested in this mystic group if Soomin is there. I've been waiting for her to debut since the first season of produce
I was a bit surprised she left Fantigo they were clearly going to launch a group, and she had been the main vocal.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was a bit surprised she left Fantigo they were clearly going to launch a group, and she had been the main vocal.
If I'm honest I always suspected she was cut. They said she left because "idol life wasn't right for her" but she went on kpopstar just months after and then mixnine after that. Plus Fantagio got another girl from p101 that made it into the group instead

I feel like she actually left Fave herself though
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If I'm honest I always suspected she was cut. They said she left because "idol life wasn't right for her" but she went on kpopstar just months after and then mixnine after that. Plus Fantagio got another girl from p101 that made it into the group instead

I feel like she actually left Fave herself though
She did seem a bit low energy to be with Yoojung/Doyoung but Miyu might be a good fit.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope she can make her debut in Korea. She learned Korean the fastest from all the Japanese trainees and she was kinda the best Japanese singer there. Not to mention, she writes, arranges and composes. I really wish her well and I'll definitely be supporting. I wish she made it into IZ*ONE but maybe it wasn't meant to be.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also Mystic goes to the Halloween party.
lol true! If the girl group does well I think we'll definitely see them there for promotion and fans
She did seem a bit low energy to be with Yoojung/Doyoung but Miyu might be a good fit.
On produce 101 she talked about not having a slot of confidence (she was also place in F then transferred to A after reevaluation but I think he confidence took a hit) she seemed pretty she off stage as well. On kpopstar she seemed to have improved but still had trouble coming out of her shell.

I didn't bother watching mixnine except for performances so I'm not sure what she is like off stage. I feel like they would get along and understand each other though they are similar in a lot of aspects. Also, they are both super talented so this group will be very cool to see
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread