Taking Requests + Upcoming Review List (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok, so I used to do reviews of albums and music in general when it came to Kpop.

I stopped doing it for a while and while right now I don't have much time on my hands I do kind of miss posting reviews of albums and music in general so I am starting this thread to re-open reviews for Kpop.

If you want to know more about how I kind of do this, I try to be as in-depth as I possibly can and review WHILE listening to the songs. So everything I write is in real time. What I write are my thoughts on the song right then and there, some of it is me being as objective as possible and the rest is me talking about my taste and whether or not the song really fits into what I tend to like-I try to be as detailed as possible and open as possible as well. I do all my reviews out of 5 rather than 10-though this is subject to change as having it be 10 might help me be more in-depth with my ratings.

Rules:

1. I love older Kpop but do NOT want to review older albums/singles/EPs the oldest albums I will review are probably from 2016 onward. It's just easier for me and I feel like my taste will fit more current songs even though I bounce back to older songs for nostalgia reasons.

2. I have a life outside of this forum. I write, read, film, edit, and work, volunteer and am trying to graduate as well so I am fairly busy so please be patient with me.

3. You don't have to agree with my reviews. It's my opinion and my thoughts but please do be respectful of my opinions and others when people may comment their own thoughts on the reviews as well.

4. I will keep requests open. I don't plan on closing them anytime soon for any reason. So if you ever have an idea for an album you want reviewed just pop in here and comment down below.

5. Given that I have done reviews in the past I will NOT re-do ones I previously did. However, I am willing to copy & post my original thoughts onto a fresh thread here for you to read and enjoy.

6. Also for singles, I tend to just do MV reviews instead of just SOLELY reviewing a single. However, if you request a single and do not want it to be a MV review, please clarify that so I know.


So I think that is all I have for now. If more ideas come to me I'll be posting them above-thank you to any future requesters and have an awesome day!
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Red-Not Being Worked on
Orange-About to be Worked on
Green-WIP

List:
Red Planet by Bolbbalgan4
Requested by @Panda
All Light by Astro Requested by @notthatmarko​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk if it's your style, but I would love to see you review Bolbbalgan4's Red Planet Album if you haven't done it yet! :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idk if it's your style, but I would love to see you review Bolbbalgan4's Red Planet Album if you haven't done it yet! :pandaamazed:
We'll have to see if it's my taste then when I review it! Adding it to my list right now.

ASTRO's newest album All Light, pls.
Adding it to my list thanks Marko!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread