tarot - yay or nay (1 Viewer)

is tarot a ... for you

  • yay

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • nay

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • meh

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What's your opinion on tarot?

I personally have moods where I am super invested in it, when there is like a pull to do my own readings. then there are times I basically forget I own a deck.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are interesting to say the least. I would invest in it if I had the time too.
I wrote a poem duo piece effort to a deck of tarot cards actually.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually am against any sort of spiritistc practice like that because i believe it invites them to you.

So noooooo bad tarots baddd
totally get what you mean.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
totally get what you mean.
The only experience ive had with them was this website it was one my sister was on it was like one these tarot things. And it basically asked you to pick a card in your head.... and then youd click next and would give you the exact card you chose. There was about 10 cards.

And i remember doing it... i thought i would outsmart the thing.. so i chose a card.... and i said it in my head and in my head over and over then right at the last second before i clicked 'next' i switched my choice to another card. I thought i had it outsmarted but then it chose that exact card i had switched..

.literally i said it IN MY MIND and it got it right over and over to every person who tried it the card was exactly it no matter how hard you tried to conceal your choice it knew, after that i was dead set on never going anywhere near that kinda stuff. I just felt too this really evil creepy vibe.. kinda felt like something was there. But yeah i dont have many other stories cause i stay away from magicians and things of that nature.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The only experience ive had with them was this website it was one my sister was on it was like one these tarot things. And it basically asked you to pick a card in your head.... and then youd click next and would give you the exact card you chose. There was about 10 cards.

And i remember doing it... i thought i would outsmart the thing.. so i chose a card.... and i said it in my head and in my head over and over then right at the last second before i clicked 'next' i switched my choice to another card. I thought i had it outsmarted but then it chose that exact card i had switched..

.literally i said it IN MY MIND and it got it right over and over to every person who tried it the card was exactly it no matter how hard you tried to conceal your choice it knew, after that i was dead set on never going anywhere near that kinda stuff. I just felt too this really evil creepy vibe.. kinda felt like something was there. But yeah i dont have many other stories cause i stay away from magicians and things of that nature.
that does sound kinda odd. I personally didn't have anything happen when I do a reading on my own with my deck.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like they would start floating in the air then i would randomly pull out cardcaptors hammer thingy then

totally what would happen :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm kinda in between ig
I have times when I am bored watching videos on YT about tarot and they kinda say the truth, but in the same time it is a bit scary ig :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm kinda in between ig
I have times when I am bored watching videos on YT about tarot and they kinda say the truth, but in the same time it is a bit scary ig :nekosweat:
totally get what you mean. what's scary is when your own deck and when you do your own reading a lot of the same cards appear.
{especcially the fool is a recuring card for me be it a pick a card reading or a normal reading}
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
totally get what you mean. what's scary is when your own deck and when you do your own reading a lot of the same cards appear.
{especcially the fool is a recuring card for me be it a pick a card reading or a normal reading}
I never did it myself and I don’t know the cards so you’d have to explain me what the fool is :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never did it myself and I don’t know the cards so you’d have to explain me what the fool is :lisalaugh:
The Fool Tarot Card is part of the Major Arcana and is the number 0 in the tarot deck, usually representing a new beginning or an end to something. Depending on the typ of reading it can mean a lot of things.
upright meaning can be: innocence, spontaneity, free spirit, originality, adventure so bascically me lol

but most cards meaning also depend on the deck and what you can see on a card.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The Fool Tarot Card is part of the Major Arcana and is the number 0 in the tarot deck, usually representing a new beginning or an end to something. Depending on the typ of reading it can mean a lot of things.
upright meaning can be: innocence, spontaneity, free spirit, originality, adventure so bascically me lol

but most cards meaning also depend on the deck and what you can see on a card.
Damn this is scary I swear :pepeslippy: The only type of tarot I tried was on youtube :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damn this is scary I swear :pepeslippy: The only type of tarot I tried was on youtube :lisalaugh:
what's scary is when just major arcana ( the most powerful cards) and swords pop up :irenecrazy: literally had that for months.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've never had a reading done and have little to no idea how it works, so I'm curious just for fun I guess :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've never had a reading done and have little to no idea how it works, so I'm curious just for fun I guess :wimwim:
you maybe can watch a pick a card reading on yt. it's more general tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread