Game Tasty or Disgusting? (5 Viewers)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
disgusting

Hickory smoked bbq wing from Wing Stop
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Haven't tried.


Chocolate raisins
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's alright.


Liquor candy
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Never tried.


Cottage cheese
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tasty af. :queen:


Burnt rice
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so-

Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so-

Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it)
Tasty !!!!!

Matcha ice cream
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
never had it

Classic cinnamon roll from cinnabon
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yummy

mango with sticky rice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
disgusting

crispy bacon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread