Haven't tried i like ice tea though Mint cacao
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 June 2019 #821 Haven't tried i like ice tea though Mint cacao Reactions: Willow and JiaJiasNugget
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 June 2019 #822 disgusting tomatosoup Reactions: Willow, blueberries and JiaJiasNugget
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 June 2019 #823 disgusting Hickory smoked bbq wing from Wing Stop
JiaJiasNugget Joined 6 June 2019 Messages 142 Reactions Received 238 Location Ahgabase/Finland Website mydramalist.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 June 2019 #824 Haven't tried. Chocolate raisins Reactions: Willow and blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 June 2019 #825 Bit disgusting tbh Sorbet Reactions: Willow and JiaJiasNugget
JiaJiasNugget Joined 6 June 2019 Messages 142 Reactions Received 238 Location Ahgabase/Finland Website mydramalist.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 June 2019 #826 It's alright. Liquor candy Reactions: Willow and blueberries
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 21 June 2019 #827 Nope Those old lady strawberry candies Spoiler: That look like this Reactions: Willow, JiaJiasNugget and blueberries
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 21 June 2019 #828 tasty sour cherries Reactions: Willow, blueberries and JiaJiasNugget
JiaJiasNugget Joined 6 June 2019 Messages 142 Reactions Received 238 Location Ahgabase/Finland Website mydramalist.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 June 2019 #829 Never tried. Cottage cheese Reactions: Willow and blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 June 2019 #830 Tasty Blue cheese Reactions: JiaJiasNugget
JiaJiasNugget Joined 6 June 2019 Messages 142 Reactions Received 238 Location Ahgabase/Finland Website mydramalist.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 June 2019 #831 Tasty af. Burnt rice Reactions: blueberries and Willow
ontheblueside Joined 22 June 2019 Messages 127 Reactions Received 453 Location Magic Shop Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 June 2019 #832 I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so- Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it) Reactions: blueberries and Willow
I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so- Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it)
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 June 2019 #833 ontheblueside said: I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so- Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it) Click to expand... Tasty !!!!! Matcha ice cream Reactions: blueberries and ontheblueside
ontheblueside said: I've never had burnt rice but I hate anything that's burnt so- Liquorice? (I swear I'm the only person in the world who likes it) Click to expand... Tasty !!!!! Matcha ice cream
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 June 2019 #834 Yummy Roobois tea Reactions: Willow
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 June 2019 #835 never had it Classic cinnamon roll from cinnabon Reactions: blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 June 2019 #836 Haven't tasted cinnabons rolls but cinnamon rolls are yummy Red curry Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 25 June 2019 #837 disgusting (I can't stand spicy things) couscous Reactions: Minuteman and blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 June 2019 #838 Neutral ^^ White rice Reactions: Minuteman
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 June 2019 #839 yummy mango with sticky rice Reactions: Minuteman
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 26 June 2019 #840 disgusting crispy bacon