tattoos or piercings? (2 Viewers)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
piercings for the same reason, though i wouldn't mind getting miniature tattoos like taeyeon has. something generic like a star, a heart, a flower, or even a pair of glasses would work.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Tattoos>>>>>Piercings. Piercings can seal up if you stop wearing them; tattoos do not. Some piercings people won't wear past the age of 25. Like Belly Button piercings.. Because that would be super tacky. Plus a lot of piercings can be really tacky and the only place a tattoo is tacky is on the lower back. Face tattoos are stupid, but not tacky.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Tattoos as I never really saw the appeal in piercings but a tattoo can look really good if done well
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have both so both I guess. But my tattoos have alot of thought and importance to me so I value them more so I have less of them.. I had to stop myself from getting more piercings I already have 12.
Although piercings are usually more attractive to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread