- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Angryface ls doing this more to release the anger at this point10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.
YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
:oof_tea::oof_tea:
best tea was served
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.
YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.
YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
Welp, they have reasons to be angry. Lol!Angryface ls doing this more to release the anger at this point
You guessed it.I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
$500k usd is a starter for a mv.I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
Lmao!You guessed it.
![]()
I thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.$500k usd is a starter for a mv.
YG lost like 20 times that amount with mix nine.
Which makes understandable why they cancelled the debut but still makes unprofessional their ways to handle the matter. They shouldn't have gotten further with this lawsuit.$500k usd is a starter for a mv.
YG lost like 20 times that amount with mix nine.
THIS.I thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.
Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
So they lost money for more than 200 ikon mvs xDI thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.
Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.
YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
Tea so hot it burnsNot for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
BudgetKON :pepesad::pepesad:Boiling...
![]()