News TEA: Happy Face ent vs YGE (in court) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:joysip::joysip::joysip::joysip:
best tea was served
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.

YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
:joysip:
 
Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.

YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea:joysip:
Angryface ls doing this more to release the anger at this point
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.

YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea:joysip:
sadly the truth. my poor boys
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.

YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea:joysip:
I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
$500k usd is a starter for a mv.

YG lost like 20 times that amount with mix nine.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You guessed it.

Lmao!
I don't think they bought all that clothes for the MV, most of it should be sponsored by those brands. I'm talking about basic expenses for the filming, like transportation (they filmed in London), the location (they rented a mansion or something like that)+ food+ accommodations for the whole team...
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I honestly thought they wouldn't get into court on the first place, as you said, Happy face is not asking for a lot of money. I'm pretty sure YG expended way more on Jennie's MV.
I thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.

$500k usd is a starter for a mv.

YG lost like 20 times that amount with mix nine.
Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
$500k usd is a starter for a mv.

YG lost like 20 times that amount with mix nine.
Which makes understandable why they cancelled the debut but still makes unprofessional their ways to handle the matter. They shouldn't have gotten further with this lawsuit.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.


Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
THIS.
Legal fees are the worst thing.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I thought they would just agree on a settlement. Now they're expending more time and money hiring lawyers and dragging the case along... not worth the trouble.


Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
So they lost money for more than 200 ikon mvs xD

At least they can use Jennie revenue for that, so may is for ikon ig
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
10 million won is barely anything for a company like YG, less than $10K USD. I would pay it and leave.

YG probably spends less than this on iKON MVs though, and that's the real tea
:joysip:
Not for iKON MVs, I could make LS with Windows Movie Maker for $5.
Tea so hot it burns :yolk::yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread