Team Samurai or Team Ninja? (1 Viewer)

Your allegiance?

  • Team Samurai

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Team Ninja

    Votes: 8 57.1%

  • Total voters
    14

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
This became a much more difficult question to answer than I thought.

I chose Samurai but..nope. I'm going to change it to Ninja. I won't sleep right if I don't
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't know there was a difference but according to google apparently the difference is that samurais belonged to the noble class whereas ninjas belonged to the lower class. So aside from the fact that one is rich and the other is poor, there's no difference?

Lol I guess I'll go for ninjas since for whatever reason, samurais look meaner and scarier. I feel like ninjas would be nice assassins who just get the job done whereas samurais torture their victims first.
Also it's nice to see you again!
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I didn't know there was a difference but according to google apparently the difference is that samurais belonged to the noble class whereas ninjas belonged to the lower class. So aside from the fact that one is rich and the other is poor, there's no difference?

Lol I guess I'll go for ninjas since for whatever reason, samurais look meaner and scarier. I feel like ninjas would be nice assassins who just get the job done whereas samurais torture their victims first.
Also it's nice to see you again!
well if you put that last part that way I guess that decides it -samurai. Muhahhahaha
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I didn't know there was a difference but according to google apparently the difference is that samurais belonged to the noble class whereas ninjas belonged to the lower class. So aside from the fact that one is rich and the other is poor, there's no difference?

Lol I guess I'll go for ninjas since for whatever reason, samurais look meaner and scarier. I feel like ninjas would be nice assassins who just get the job done whereas samurais torture their victims first.
Also it's nice to see you again!
True.

Samurai's were often rich noble men and were essentially elite military/guard.

Ninja's were more into espionage, including infiltration and assassination etc.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I didn't know there was a difference but according to google apparently the difference is that samurais belonged to the noble class whereas ninjas belonged to the lower class. So aside from the fact that one is rich and the other is poor, there's no difference?

Lol I guess I'll go for ninjas since for whatever reason, samurais look meaner and scarier. I feel like ninjas would be nice assassins who just get the job done whereas samurais torture their victims first.
Also it's nice to see you again!
Yes indeed. Samurai were actual warriors on the battlefield while Ninja fought in the shadows. They were assassins who wanted to kill without being seen as opposed to fighting face to face.

Both are really cool.

I'm still around. Not as much. But I do check in at least once a day.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
After watching the last samurai with tom cruise all those years ago.
I've had an unhealthy obsession and admiration for the samurai of old.

They just have such a noble world view on things and their swords that slice like a hot knife. Ultra cool.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
After watching the last samurai with tom cruise all those years ago.
I've had an unhealthy obsession and admiration for the samurai of old.

They just have such a noble world view on things and their swords that slice like a hot knife. Ultra cool.
That was a movie. There was a scene with Ninjas in there too.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That was a movie.
But still as it was. It was well done for what they were going for.
It had a lasting impact on me.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like ninjas. I was in a ninja phase once a long time ago
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean if I stuck to Naruto I'd pick ninjas, but that's so far from how actual ninjas were, I can't lmao.

It's always been samurai for me. Sick armor, the beautiful katanas, the bushido code. Always seemed like the more aspirational of the two to me. Also, I'm a huge fan of Lone Wolf and Cub and the Rurouni Kenshin franchise so :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ninja's are more cool and I love how secretive they are.
Eversince watching the movie with Rain (Nina Assassine) I have been loving them.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ninjas. The mystery that shrouds them is appealing and there's nothing more cooler than an all black outfit (with nothing veiled but the eyes) even if it's much simpler than Samurai attire. Less = more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread