Team Sulli or Team Krystal? (1 Viewer)

Thread title


  • Total voters
    10

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmm. I'm gonna guess you were Team Sulli until Blonde Krystal came along in Red Light so now you all about Krystal.
The opposite
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
They are both beautiful, but I must admit, I vote for Krystal
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sulli's "Milk" and "All Night" live stages are insane.
Yeah I always preferred Krystal's visuals but the hairstyle and makeup they gave Sulli really enhanced her beauty
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wow I had no clue.
If i had to choose
Suili is adorable but Krystal always seemed to have a different aura

Truthfully i was probably team vic of the 3 visuals.

Krystal makes sense...
Hara, nichole
sohee
eunjung hyomin
from those other groups
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread