Appreciation Tears Don't Fall (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I really fu**** hated this song when I was 15... when it came out. But 11 years later.. I really don't hate it. Thoughts?

​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Bullet is awesome, altho I am not a fan of their last album...
I just happened upon an image of them... and I'm like.... My God, you've all gotten so old πŸ˜…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's a great song on their debut album.
But their 5th album I think called Venom.

Plays a similar tone to that album.
He can't scream as good as he used to, but that's to be expected with that kind of metalcore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread