- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I think Hono is the no.1 candidate despite being 2nd gen.Oda Nana and Miyu Suzumoto .... who will be the new center then xD
we need a new Neru imaoI think Hono is the no.1 candidate despite being 2nd gen.
She is most likely gonna continue to stay active as an actress and there has been rumours going around about solo music but....I'm sorry to hear that! I know how much you loved her!
Well, if you look on the bright side, maybe now she won't have the dating ban in place and this is your time to ask her out!She is most likely gonna continue to stay active as an actress and there has been rumours going around about solo music but....
This still hurts, even though I knew it was coming....
Pray for Yurina to stay a celeb and not disappear into being a normal girl....I'm sorry! I wish she would have stayed for you :( *Hugs*
Hmmm how to make you happy again.....?![]()
I will!Pray for Yurina to stay a celeb and not disappear into being a normal girl....![]()