News Techi is leaving Keyakizaka46 [Somebody hug me] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
already hugged you on discord but hugging you some more maru :pandasad:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry to hear that! I know how much you loved her!
She is most likely gonna continue to stay active as an actress and there has been rumours going around about solo music but....

This still hurts, even though I knew it was coming....
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
She is most likely gonna continue to stay active as an actress and there has been rumours going around about solo music but....

This still hurts, even though I knew it was coming....
Well, if you look on the bright side, maybe now she won't have the dating ban in place and this is your time to ask her out! :jenniesmug: :sakUwu::jenniesmug:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry! I wish she would have stayed for you :( *Hugs*
Hmmm how to make you happy again.....?:dubuthink:
Pray for Yurina to stay a celeb and not disappear into being a normal girl.... :nekoshy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread