Tell Me About Your Favorite Books/Movies (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You will change your mind if you read the Raven Cycle :sanapray:
I feel bad but the plot doesn't sound interesting to me at all.
:nekosweat: :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Believe me, that's what I thought too. But every summary doesn't do the book justice, because it's also so character driven.
Ah well right now my goal this year is to finish series I started and not start any new series. So it'll have to wait.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel bad but the plot doesn't sound interesting to me at all.
:nekosweat: :nekosweat:
don't feel bad... I spend 3/4 of the series mispronouncing one of the secondary character's name wrong. And I was a junior in college and I still thought Persephone was pronounced: Purse uh phone... :idkwhattonamethis:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I can do my top 3 movies.

Inception - It's a fun one to watch and rewatch to see if you missed something. And to support why you think Leo is/isn't in a dream in the end.

Napoleon Dynamite - I'm not a fan of most comedy because it seems like what is/isn't funny is subjective. But this movie is funny to me.

Tron: Legacy - Graphic-wise, I think it's cool and I'd want a room in my house to look like that. And Daft Punk on the soundtrack was a great move. Waiting for a 3rd one, even if it doesn't happen until I'm 40.
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
The hunger Games
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread