Tell me about your most recent dream (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s pretty blurry but basically everyone in my dream kept getting upset with me over every little thing I did and I woke up super stressed because of it. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Just last night, I was walking to school and I saw some motor bikers going somewhere. Then there was a massive explosion, and apparently they’d set down bombs outside the House of Oireachtas and our Taoiseach had been killed😭then @litc made a thread saying there’d be national mourning until 9th November💀
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Day1

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
went to a dvwn concernt and he sacrificed me to zombies
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I sadly don't remember my dreams
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Just last night, I was walking to school and I saw some motor bikers going somewhere. Then there was a massive explosion, and apparently they’d set down bombs outside the House of Oireachtas and our Taoiseach had been killed😭then @litc made a thread saying there’d be national mourning until 9th November💀
Me? Was I Irish in your dream?:wat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread