Tell me I'm not the only one (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
that used to pronounce some of these wrong
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DEREK :maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I didn't know most of those groups to begin with but, some K-pop group names can be so confusing and different, one's digits are spelled in English and another's in Korean you have to research each one of them LOL
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
90% of the time I can understand idol names (since I can read the Korean alphabet and know how to pronounce it) but the group names....lol...I never know when they are using the English word for numbers or the Korean one D<
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tohosexy tho~ LOLOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
No surprises in the video really, but just out of spite I shall never stop pronouncing IZ*ONE as Eye-zone. I hate their name with a passion, eye-zu-one is just plain dumb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I only had a few wrong OF THE PEOPLE/GROUPS I ACTUALLY KNOW :dab:

Can't say...I pronounced the others wrong...since I never say them...cus I don't know who they are :welp:
But now that I do know who they are, I will proceed in saying their name however I want :pandahappy:
The world will never know :pepesmug:

(I just wanted to use a bunch of emojis :pandaboss:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread