I didn't know most of those groups to begin with but, some K-pop group names can be so confusing and different, one's digits are spelled in English and another's in Korean you have to research each one of them LOL
*i’ll be honest* I actually knew how to pronounce MOST of the names listed in the video. But things like the Roh Taehyun/Roh Jihoon just explained things for me. 😂
90% of the time I can understand idol names (since I can read the Korean alphabet and know how to pronounce it) but the group names....lol...I never know when they are using the English word for numbers or the Korean one D<
No surprises in the video really, but just out of spite I shall never stop pronouncing IZ*ONE as Eye-zone. I hate their name with a passion, eye-zu-one is just plain dumb.
I only had a few wrong OF THE PEOPLE/GROUPS I ACTUALLY KNOW
Can't say...I pronounced the others wrong...since I never say them...cus I don't know who they are
But now that I do know who they are, I will proceed in saying their name however I want
The world will never know
(I just wanted to use a bunch of emojis :pandaboss:)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.