Tell me what type of fan person you are (not just kpop) (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
47451
47452

47453
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm more B C
I'm otaku, weeb, koreanboo, kpopper, Cpopper, Jpopper, Ok as my mom say "i'm a asian stuck in a black person body".
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm kinda (D), comics, science fiction (books n stories first, then movies/tv later or concurrently); also (a) + (b) cos the world caught up to nerds like me; n comics n science fiction/fantasy {like Lord of the Rings, Game of thrones n X-Men n Spider-Men n Avengers n Justice League n Wonder Woman} r pop-culture now, so it's weird how wat I like is in the center n mainstream now but there's still obscure comics n science fiction n fantasy books n stories tat aren't (yet) mainstream pop-culture [hi @RandAlThor do u agree? Come n mention ur username source n {did you were satisfied by Brandon Sanderson finishing the series?- sorry I never got into Robert Jordan's signature magnum opus, it just wasn't my taste after a couple pages, maybe I got my taste buds burned out by reading the whole of Terry Goodkind's Sword of truth series, also Belgariad n feists midkemia in my misspent youth; maybe reading A Song of Ice n Fire first exposure can't tell now.}

TLDR-(d) but also (a) + (c). Like a few anime n a little 90s j-pop, but 1) don't remember which rn , n unknowledgeable abt (n not really interested in) current j-pop.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm kinda (D), comics, science fiction (books n stories first, then movies/tv later or concurrently); also (a) + (b) cos the world caught up to nerds like me; n comics n science fiction/fantasy {like Lord of the Rings, Game of thrones n X-Men n Spider-Men n Avengers n Justice League n Wonder Woman} r pop-culture now, so it's weird how wat I like is in the center n mainstream now but there's still obscure comics n science fiction n fantasy books n stories tat aren't (yet) mainstream pop-culture [hi @RandAlThor do u agree? Come n mention ur username source n {did you were satisfied by Brandon Sanderson finishing the series?- sorry I never got into Robert Jordan's signature magnum opus, it just wasn't my taste after a couple pages, maybe I got my taste buds burned out by reading the whole of Terry Goodkind's Sword of truth series, also Belgariad n feists midkemia in my misspent youth; maybe reading A Song of Ice n Fire first exposure can't tell now.}

TLDR-(d) but also (a) + (c). Like a few anime n a little 90s j-pop, but 1) don't remember which rn , n unknowledgeable abt (n not really interested in) current j-pop.
I love Eddings, stopped sword of truth after book 4 or 5 . Stopped game after book 1.
Ofc LoTR is the bible :)
Heinlien mostly sci epic fantasy.
Love butcher s Dresden set pushing 10 rereads on the whole set already.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mainly B and C although I'm not as much into anime anymore unfortunately. I'm picking it up again though.
have u watch my hero academia if you haven't you have a lot of catching up to do
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love Eddings, stopped sword of truth after book 4 or 5 . Stopped game after book 1.
Ofc LoTR is the bible :)
Heinlien mostly sci epic fantasy.
Love butcher s Dresden set pushing 10 rereads on the whole set already.
Oh Butcher's PEACE TALKS is stated to be coming out on 14July 2020 per:
N

I was late to the series so I read everything from beginning to maybe cold days or skin game, so I got 5-6 years of cold turkey no Dresden novels. I don't really reread anything sf/f tat I started b4 ard 2000, so I reread the classics (to me), Heinlein, Asimov, Tolkien (I started at age 15 n hv reread it maybe 4/5 times but maybe not since the movies came out{I've watched the movies [including the extended DVD versions many but not , I think over 10 times(each I mean), over 10 if include extended n regular version, plus I watched the marathon in 2003 from morning till nite (I almost got interviewed by Singapore local tv channel then but dint [dont remember now if I avoided it or dint get picked])

Tldr: patiently waiting for Martin to finish Winds of Winter n A dream of spring.(idc -I started AGoT in (ard) 1998/1999, so I'm patient n gratified for watever I get to read), I'm even happy/satisfied with the tv series ending, all spectacle n flash/sizzle-like how I see the movies of LOTR N Hobbit vs the books, kinda separate things, guess it wasn't really TLDR. Hey @Hayabusa wat kinda fan r u?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
have u watch my hero academia if you haven't you have a lot of catching up to do
Yes I've watched the first two seasons. I lost interest in anime shortly after so I haven't really watched any other seasons.
My Hero Academia is good but my tastes don't really lie with it. I love hard hitting action/mystery, slice of life and supernatural. MHA does have the supernatural and action elements but not really the kind that I'm looking for.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh Butcher's PEACE TALKS is stated to be coming out on 14July 2020 per:
N

I was late to the series so I read everything from beginning to maybe cold days or skin game, so I got 5-6 years of cold turkey no Dresden novels. I don't really reread anything sf/f tat I started b4 ard 2000, so I reread the classics (to me), Heinlein, Asimov, Tolkien (I started at age 15 n hv reread it maybe 4/5 times but maybe not since the movies came out{I've watched the movies [including the extended DVD versions many but not , I think over 10 times(each I mean), over 10 if include extended n regular version, plus I watched the marathon in 2003 from morning till nite (I almost got interviewed by Singapore local tv channel then but dint [dont remember now if I avoided it or dint get picked])

Tldr: patiently waiting for Martin to finish Winds of Winter n A dream of spring.(idc -I started AGoT in (ard) 1998/1999, so I'm patient n gratified for watever I get to read), I'm even happy/satisfied with the tv series ending, all spectacle n flash/sizzle-like how I see the movies of LOTR N Hobbit vs the books, kinda separate things, guess it wasn't really TLDR. Hey @Hayabusa wat kinda fan r u?
I hate the LOTR movies whit a holy passion. to the point i would contract the director dude :) i never even watched return of the king i hated two towers so ba.
He kill the most important thing is the characters. the movie looks fine but his characters SUCK Elephants

i reread a ton Lotr eddings dune WOT all 10-20 rereads of the whole set. there are others i have read close to 10 times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Who ever say anime for kid they have low iq

dose this look like anything other than kids worst nightmear

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hate the LOTR movies whit a holy passion. to the point i would contract the director dude :) i never even watched return of the king i hated two towers so ba.
He kill the most important thing is the characters. the movie looks fine but his characters SUCK Elephants

i reread a ton Lotr eddings dune WOT all 10-20 rereads of the whole set. there are others i have read close to 10 times.
Yeah, I reread eddings many times, maybe not as much as 10 but belgariad 1-5, Malloreon 1-5, Belgarath sorcerer, polgara sorceress, rivan codex, althalus single book n younger gods series. Stephen Donaldson Covenant series, gap series n the man who mystery series. Wow, so many other series like discworld n dragons by mccaffrey, chalker's dancing gods, Lyndon hardy magic series, Barry hughart master li n number ten ox books,guy gavriel Kay's fionavar n other books, many many others.

Wat r the others u hv read (including any I mentioned above)?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am probably more of a general kind. I am pretty into general pop culture ( like series and movies ) but also enjoy me alot of kpop.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I never got too attached, as some people that get into something for decades and knows all details.

Even with anime, I know a lot but still nothing compared to people that watched 100,000 series and know even the episode director styles. They watch a scene and go like "oh this was done by hiraka tatsuyotsushi, for sure"

At most I know some scripters, voice actors and director names lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, I reread eddings many times, maybe not as much as 10 but belgariad 1-5, Malloreon 1-5, Belgarath sorcerer, polgara sorceress, rivan codex, althalus single book n younger gods series. Stephen Donaldson Covenant series, gap series n the man who mystery series. Wow, so many other series like discworld n dragons by mccaffrey, chalker's dancing gods, Lyndon hardy magic series, Barry hughart master li n number ten ox books,guy gavriel Kay's fionavar n other books, many many others.

Wat r the others u hv read (including any I mentioned above)?
I am old and i LOVE to read.
warning long list
Board Game Ranking Engine | Pub Meeple
2Wheel of Time
3Eye of the WorldRankItem
4Potter series1Lord of the Rings
5Skylark series2Eye of the World
6Lensman series3Wheel of Time
7Tunnel in the Sky4Belgariad
8Citizen of the Galaxy5Dresden
9Starman Jones6Starship Troopers
10Starship Troopers7Dune
11Where Eagles Dare8Enders Game
12Guns of Navarone9Startide Rising
13The way to Dusty Death10Battlefield Earth
14Malazan Book of the Fallen11Hunt for Red October
15Deadhouse Gates12The Silmarillion
16Mallorean13Tunnel in the Sky
17Jack Ryan14Jack Ryan
18Hunt for Red October15Good Bye California
19Red Storm Rising16Starman Jones
20When 8 bells toll17Stormlight Series
21Masters of Space18Where Eagles Dare
22Saga of Pliocene Exile19The way to Dusty Death
23Dragonlance20When 8 bells toll
24Enders Game21Lensman series
25Speaker for the Dead22entire Drizzt series
26The Chronicles of Narnia23Speaker for the Dead
27Dragonriders of Pern24Wax and Wayne
28Mistborn25Red Storm Rising
29Wax and Wayne26Citizen of the Galaxy
30Stormlight Series27Guns of Navarone
31Lord of the Rings28Blood of Kerensky Trilogy
32The Silmarillion29On a Pale Horse
33Hardy boys30The Day after Tommorrow aka sixth column
34Tom Swift Jr31The Uplift Series
35Dune32Dragonlance
36Dune Series33Giants Series
37Oz Series34Mistborn
38Startide Rising35The Chronicles of Narnia
39Giants Series36Wizards First Rule
40Farmer in the Sky37Belgarion
41Warbreaker38Mallorean
42Tom Sawyer set39Deadhouse Gates
43The Earthsea Set40Fablehaven
44Wizards First Rule41The rest of the Heinlein juvenile series
45On a Pale Horse42Potter series
46the Hunger Games43Dragonriders of Pern
47Percy Jackson44the Hunger Games
48Dresden45Star Wars
49Fablehaven46Malazan Book of the Fallen
50Blood of Kerensky Trilogy47Farmer in the Sky
51The Moon is a Harsh Mistress48Kurtz sets
52Memory Sorrow and Thorn49Magic kingdom for sale sold set
53Warlock Set50Tom Swift Jr
54The Uplift Series51Percy Jackson
55Xanth first set52Tom Sawyer set
56Riftwar53Warbreaker
57The Day after Tommorrow aka sixth column54The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
58Battlefield Earth55Hardy boys
59Time Machine56Xanth first set
60Foundation57Bourne
61I Robot58Saga of Pliocene Exile
622001 A Space Odyssey59Where the Red Fern grows
63The Invisible Man60Treasure Island
6420,000 Leagues Under the Sea61The Andromeda Strain
65Around the World in Eighty Days62the Clerics canticle
66The Andromeda Strain63Polgara
67A Journey To The Centre Of The Earth64Masters of Space
68Treasure Island65Dune Series
69Star Wars66Skylark series
70Good Bye California67I Robot
71entire Drizzt series68Oz Series
72the Clerics canticle69The Puppet masters
73The rest of the Heinlein juvenile series70The Sword of Shannara
74Belgarion712001 A Space Odyssey
75Polgara72Around the World in Eighty Days
76The Sword of Shannara73Memory Sorrow and Thorn
77Magic kingdom for sale sold set74A Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
78the mote in god's eye75Foundation
79lucifer's hammer76Time Machine
80Kurtz sets7720,000 Leagues Under the Sea
81The Puppet masters78The Invisible Man
82Bourne79Old yeller
83Where the Red Fern grows80Warlock Set
84Old yeller81Riftwar
8582The Earthsea Set
8683the mote in god's eye
8784lucifer's hammer
80 some of my more favorites reads and i am sure i forgot some. like is gyax on there. and that set shoudl be.
only books i have reread made the list and not of of those :)

The right most list is those set/books in order using a this or that ranking system.

lots and lots of books i have read.

Wow looking at that again i missed a bunch
most of the D & D stuff
Star wars stuff
Black company
fritz leiber

just a bunch.
all the Fleming stuff
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread