Appreciation Tell me what you think of before sleep and I will give you a song... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Tell me what you thnk of before falling asleep and I will give you a song from my sleepy-happy playlist! (that somehow has mostly sad songs, but ignore that)

Have a sleepy Woozi being a babie

44135
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
THAT'S SAD ... IT IS MY FAVORITE BOY GROUP ALONG WITH SEVENTEEN :jisoosmh:
For me it's lke... I like Monsta X, but bcs basically all of their titles are missing a bit of oomph for my tastes I never really delved into their B-sides...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
For me it's lke... I like Monsta X, but bcs basically all of their titles are missing a bit of oomph for my tastes I never really delved into their B-sides...
You should check some of them ! Do you want a list ?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'd say yes, but atm I am listening through SuJu songs and I'd prolly forget it...
I will make a playlist for you tomorrow. Is it ok for you ?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread